Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We know that lol. Those two sites are our control groups to gauge the release pushes. I wish there was a limited feature free TeslaFi subscription to help track more firmwares without having to cash out $$. I personally use TeslaMate so I definitely have no interest in paying $5/month for duplicate features on TeslaFi.

100% "I wish there was a limited feature free TeslaFi subscription to help track more firmwares without having to cash out $$." I have no need or desire for Teslafi but would participate to add more data points but no real loss to me not having it.

Currently:
2021 Model S LR 2022.4.5.20. (in the Beta since the 2nd push in 2021)
2017 Model X 2022.4.5.18. (all updated FSD HW but not in the Beta)
I was exactly the same but pretty soon figured out that manually maintaining either the data or the local servers and updates etc was "costing" me substantially more than the $50 a year they charge :)

Reactions: Ramphex
I was exactly the same but pretty soon figured out that manually maintaining either the data or the local servers and updates etc was "costing" me substantially more than the $50 a year they charge :)
I’m not sure what’s there to maintain with TeslaMate lol, it just…. Works. But I’m also a techy nerd who already has a server running with multiple other things so throwing up TeslaMate to run along the side was 0 hassle.

Reactions: jebinc and Twiglett
Up to 400 now. The trickle continues...
Canada up to 91 now. It is possible they are slowly adding new testers in Canada.

At this point, looks to me US testers won't get 10.11.1. We'll have to wait for 10.11.2 or 10.12. Anyway it is 10.12 that Elon has been tweeting about.

My "theory" is that they wanted to add Canada is Q1 so that it can be put in the Q1 earnings letter, since Beta 11 is not coming out in Q1.

Rolling out to the new Canadian testers is indicative that there are no major issues with it though… so why not roll it out to us as well?

They may be waiting until after Q1 just to be sure there’s no incidents before that would effect their “zero accidents” metric that I’m sure they will tout. New users in a large wave is a liability in a sense.

Reactions: Ramphex
I just want to finally be done with 3 months of driving like an idiot and annoying my neighbors just to meet a silly metric. If they had said 3 months ago "next new beta entrants will be at least 3 months from now", I would've waited longer to enroll at least. A week or three of it is an interesting game; 3 months of thinking "it might happen in the next week or two" is getting old fast.

10.11 is worse than 10.10.2 ... in which case whats the point ?
Personal opinion but I feel it would be more helpful to report issues on current build instead of a 2021 build that’s 2 versions/subversions behind. Beta sucks, I have accepted it, but if I’m going to help with reporting and data, I want to do it on the latest build.

Personal opinion but I feel it would be more helpful to report issues on current build instead of a 2021 build that’s 2 versions/subversions behind. Beta sucks, I have accepted it, but if I’m going to help with reporting and data, I want to do it on the latest build.
Agreed, Beta does suck, but like you I enjoy playing with the new builds to see where it succeeds and fails and providing feedback. I've driven 10.10.2 everywhere i normally drive, so I have no incentive to test it anymore.

Don’t know if it’s just me or something else going on.

Checking for software updates in the Software menu does nothing anything. States up to date as of 1:05am today. Won’t refresh to attend checking. Up to date time no longer refresh’s to current times.

The upgrades menu also just says service unavailable now.

Tried from both cell and WiFi. Same result.

Resetting the car doesn’t change anything either.

Never had this issue before in all these years.

I just want to finally be done with 3 months of driving like an idiot and annoying my neighbors just to meet a silly metric.....
You think driving for the Safety Score makes you look like an idiot...... well Beta will drive even MORE like an annoying strange robotic/jerky idiot in front of your neighbors and they will still think it is you, only worse.🤣🤣🤣

Don’t know if it’s just me or something else going on.

Checking for software updates in the Software menu does nothing anything. States up to date as of 1:05am today. Won’t refresh to attend checking. Up to date time no longer refresh’s to current times.

The upgrades menu also just says service unavailable now.

Tried from both cell and WiFi. Same result.

Resetting the car doesn’t change anything either.

Never had this issue before in all these years.
Are you talking about 10.11.1????