Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 9 this Saturday! (to beta testers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is the vision based beta to the current testers. Not the public.
AC3D72F5-72DB-4224-95AD-6F2C3188D03E.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
It'll be great to see all of the beta testers do comparisons of 8.x vs 9.x.

Also, it's not like Elon and others haven't been testing this internally for a while. They probably have a good idea on how 9.x performs in their limited regression testing so it's a good step that they're deploying it wider.

Bear in mind, it’s just a beta is the one that has me worried. Might be a step back from 8.x

I’m such a victim of FSD Stockholm syndrome that I’ll be satisfied just seeing if the V9 hype has any merit, whether or not I get “the button.”

If this weekend’s V9 beta looks like a clunker then I’ll be losing interest until such time that it’s actually installed on my car.

I use present FSD (V8.x) on side roads. it works fine for me but I have to turn it off for certain intersections ( it wants to jump into a middle lane of thre across the intersection if it is a big intersection, left turns, right turns of course ( that gets old) less than Ideally marked roads too ( it shows garbage cans but doesn't dodge them ) ,. I'm not an " influencer" so not sure if I get V9 Beta soon . ( sure hope so). I'll even take the beta 1 "dots" one the small group got. I am hoping this beta is the more refined , GUI they showed for the Plaid and it goes to all who already paid .... ( hey a guy can dream right!)