Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting choice of release time.
I'm hoping Tesla is really confident in vision only performance in the middle of the night, given all the first videos everyone will see will be in complete darkness. Of course, they'll also be with minimal traffic ;)
You're assuming the next beta will be U.S.-only. Maybe the goal is to see how it handles the roundabout around l'Arc de Triomphe. 😂

The next FSD roll out after the beta group may well be the early access program members.
This has never, ever, been used before, and as far as everyone knows it doesn't exist. How do you know if you're in it? You should be able to tell as it was supposedly a referral bonus.

And why has Elon been talking about "the button" for months if he was going to use Early Access instead?

This has never, ever, been used before, and as far as everyone knows it doesn't exist. How do you know if you're in it?
Early Access Program does exist. If you are in it, you would have received an e-mail from Tesla inviting you to join. Once in it, whenever a new test software version is headed to you, an e-mail is sent with information about the new software. Not every car in the Early Access Program gets every test version, and it doesn't appear that the FSD software has made it's way into the Early Access Program yet.

Or so I've heard.

This has never, ever, been used before, and as far as everyone knows it doesn't exist. How do you know if you're in it? You should be able to tell as it was supposedly a referral bonus.

And why has Elon been talking about "the button" for months if he was going to use Early Access instead?

The referral bonus early access was a real thing. My friend reached it, got an email from Tesla to accept the term of EAP, and then got invite to the initial V3 supercharger build and live streamed event at the factory in Fremont. After that, he came right back out to standard release cycle. So…tldr it was early access for ONE update haha. Which definitely sucks…but it was “real” at least

• Informative
Reactions: gearchruncher
And so it begins...13 minutes early.

1625899954128.png