Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Test Route Run #2 - Has Beta 7 Improved Over Beta 5? - 19:15 - Dirty Tesla

It still heads for objects (5:10). Would love to see that fixed in next Beta update.
Cone.jpg

Unstable path drives halfway into parking lot (9:45). It has planned the route but does it misinterpret what it's seeing somehow?
Path2.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see an FSD beta vehicle be the first vehicle to approach a railroad crossing as the gates go down (or RRxing lights start flashing) before a train actually crosses.
That would be nice. He tried unsuccessfully to get to another crossing where he would be first but even if he had we don't know if it would have had gates. I'm confident someone will capture what you're looking for even if it's for a streetcar line. Since he's clearly interested in this please consider leaving a comment/request on his YouTube channel.

Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
Handling sharp right turn at stop sign - 2020.48.10.1 - 20 Dec 2020 - 0:40 - James Locke

(0:16 to 0:21)
Yeah, I'm sorry I just don't understand this behaviour. The car is supposed to be turning hard right.
Watch the path prediction. It's going left, straight, right, left, right...
Also watch the wheel. It's actually turning left, right, left, right WHILE it's making the hard right turn.
How can it not know if it's supposed to turn left or hard right WHILE turning, it keeps changing its mind.

Does anybody know how FSDBeta behaves in school zones and parks with time restrictions (eg 20mph between 7-8:30am, etc).
Good question. I don't remember any tester commenting on that but perhaps someone else will. With regard to another type of sign it appears there has been a recent change where FSD beta knows from signs whether it can go right on red or whether a sign restricts that. I believe it was Dirty Tesla that mentioned that in a recent video. If that's true it would bode well for reading school zone time restriction signs.

Reactions: eddietx and WattPwr