Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cameras don't appear to detect the huge pile of snow in front and attempts to drive through. Wonder if it would notice this white-suited child
29529579-beautiful-baby-in-a-white-snow-suit-sitting-on-fresh-snow-on-a-sunny-winter-day.jpg

Highly improbable.

Think this is another new person. This is just crazy/scary to a southerner (Atlanta). Can't even imagine driving in conditions like this.

lol, this is pretty much the norm for my area and considered no big deal.

first FSD video I have seen in this type of weather. I have my doubts FSD could work in these types of conditions due to cameras getting caked with salty/slush/dirt.

Oof, this sounds like they’ve hit a wall and need to take a step back. Elon wouldn’t talk about ‘a gap’ unless it was ... months.
Doing things differently when facing problems is good.

Infact I think flexibility is the USP of Tesla as a company. I can’t imagine any major automaker CEO candidly admitting issues (or on the flip side being hilariously wrong on so many timings).

ps: Mitsubishi brought their phev SUV to US 5 years late. Nissan is yet to produce 4 EVs they promised in 2011. Infiniti never brought out their EV ... but all those CEOs are gone now ;)

Reactions: WattPwr
No one can predict the future. Research, much like the weather, is particularly difficult to accurately predict. Go ahead and complain that the hurricane was improperly forecast.

He/they have outright lied about FSD-related things that are completely under Tesla's control. The bad predictions about future features are almost irrelevant in this context.

Last edited:
Reactions: diplomat33
Come to think of it - Tesla released traffic light recognition almost one year ago, and they still haven’t removed the explicit driver confirmations. This is such a small risk compared to releasing FSD Beta, and makes me think that they are WAY more risk averse than we might have previously thought.

Come to think of it - Tesla released traffic light recognition almost one year ago, and they still haven’t removed the explicit driver confirmations. This is such a small risk compared to releasing FSD Beta, and makes me think that they are WAY more risk averse than we might have previously thought.

i honestly doubt it's that. I think it's another case of hubris where they think "bah not even worth the bit flip, we will move to the new codebase any day now"

Come to think of it - Tesla released traffic light recognition almost one year ago, and they still haven’t removed the explicit driver confirmations.
I do like how they keep refining it.
* Changed the size of the lights.
* Made relevant ones to 'your lane' brighter.
* Recently, made relevant ones to 'your lane' the only stoplight with the lights on.

Reactions: WattPwr