Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
... I know we should always pay attention while driving, but as I see it, It would be easy to forget to do so while having conversation with passengers, listening to podcasts, making "to do" lists etc. We do know that Tesla safety features prevents many accidents, so is it an issue? Yes I would think so. Maybe the FSD Beta driving should be limited to only 50% or so of one's driving?
Thank you for your opinions in this matter.
The human is responsible. Just like idiots who reach for their handheld phones in non-automated vehicles and take their eyes off the road "for just a second or two" before they rear end or plow into another vehicle, stationary object, or human.

I really am amused at this "people will forget" argument. The people who forget will only do that once (if it results in an accident), while most of us are intelligent enough to understand and do pay attention.

It comes down to, "you can't fix stupid."

Looks like Early Access is finally getting a FSD Beta update after 4 months but it is still V8.2

Wait, that doesn't make sense. The old 8.2 was 2021.4.11.1, so this new version has the same version number?

Actually, rereading the tweet, he's just saying it's been a long time since the last update. He's not getting a new update lol! Trigger happy!

Wait, that doesn't make sense. The old 8.2 was 2021.4.11.1, so this new version has the same version number?

Actually, rereading the tweet, he's just saying it's been a long time since the last update. He's not getting a new update lol! Trigger happy!

Right. I misread the tweet. I thought he was posting about a new update.

It looks like this thread might return to it's original content this weekend. I'm looking forward to some great videos.

1625728316825.png

Last edited:
I am looking forward to seeing videos of V9. I do expect it will be better than V8.2. It will be interesting to see what it does well and what it does not do well. I expect V9 will be able to do low complexity routes with zero disengagements but will struggle with higher complexity routes.

Reactions: KArnold
Can’t wait to hear Brandon gasp and say “Oh my god” when the car does something stupid, and to hear Chuck “tsk” in disappointment when the car starts to turn left into oncoming traffic and stops in the middle of the road, lol. Been a long time since the last new vid.
Chuck is an Airbus pilot, he's used to saying "what's it doing now"

I am looking forward to seeing videos of V9. I do expect it will be better than V8.2. It will be interesting to see what it does well and what it does not do well. I expect V9 will be able to do low complexity routes with zero disengagements but will struggle with higher complexity routes.
Like traffic cones in construction zones? ;)

Who do you expect to create the first FSD 9 beta video? If the past is any clue I'd say TesLatino is a likely candidate as he has been first on other new releases. James Locke is another possibility because he's quick to do a night drive. Perhaps it will be someone new if they expand the group of testers. The downloads should start in about 31 hours so we'll see soon enough.

Who do you expect to create the first FSD 9 beta video? If the past is any clue I'd say TesLatino is a likely candidate as he has been first on other new releases. James Locke is another possibility because he's quick to do a night drive.

I think Tesla still has a ban on live streams, so Gali's out. Teslatino is in Florida, so it'll be 3am his time. Not sure about James doing a drive at 12am.

Tesla owners SV is the most likely IMO. He'll be uploading mini clips onto Twitter and then do a short vid after.

So our best bet is to F5 Twitter at around 12:30am lol