Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Strike out - What to expect?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on 2022.45.15, I got my 5th strikeout today and got my FSD beta disabled, I have a long trip coming up in 3 weeks, so it would be nice to have it by then, will with strikeout end precisely in 2 weeks, or is it tied to any other milestone (with next update, etc)?

Has anyone recently gone through this?

How did you know you struck out? I subscribed and only get Navigate On Autopilot, not FSD.
There are many threads about this already, but you have to request FSD Beta once you subscribe to FSD, and you won’t get it until the FSD Beta build is newer than what you already have installed. Regular FSD is just Enhanced Autopilot plus Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control.

Upvote 0
There are many threads about this already, but you have to request FSD Beta once you subscribe to FSD, and you won’t get it until the FSD Beta build is newer than what you already have installed. Regular FSD is just Enhanced Autopilot plus Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control.
I did a reasonable amount of searching for this info but the answers are incomplete. Thanks for your reply.

I had FSD Beta before but went a few months without subscribing. Do I need to re-request?

Upvote 0
I did a reasonable amount of searching for this info but the answers are incomplete. Thanks for your reply.

I had FSD Beta before but went a few months without subscribing. Do I need to re-request?
You didn’t say you had FSD Beta before, so that changes things. It’s not clear if you have to re-request FSD Beta after you stop subscribing, but when you re-subscribe, the text for the Request FSD Beta button on the Controls > Autopilot screen should indicate whether you’re already in the queue.

If you haven’t received any new software updates since the last FSD Beta build (2022.45.15), you’ve probably still in the Beta program, and resubscribing will probably get you access. If you’ve received more recent updates, you’ll have to wait until FSD Beta has a newer build than what you have now before you can use it again (and you’ll probably have to re-request Beta access). In that case, don’t install any more software updates until that newer FSD Beta build becomes available.

Upvote 0