Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not an Omar fan.

If people are going to make accusations about him, please be specific about the exact infraction along with actual evidence, rather than poorly sourced links from the Justice Department showing that Omar Qazi is a two-time felon.

It’s important to understand that this does not prove that the Omar Qazi in question is a two-time felon. Honestly, it shouldn’t be necessary to say this, and the first question in anyone’s mind should be whether this is the same Omar.

Using a cheat device is extremely lame, though. That is worth piling on about.
I am not an Omar fan either. couple of years back I saw his videos, read his story on his own website and I moved away from watching any of his videos as my own intelligence based upon my training of years identified him as a scam artist

I am not an Omar fan either. couple of years back I saw his videos, read his story on his own website and I moved away from watching any of his videos as my own intelligence based upon my training of years identified him as a scam artist
Agreed, I knew @Ramphex and @LSDTester#1 weren't the only smart ones here!

Btw, that website post was linked above for Alan's edification
I found all this out 2 days ago and hesitated to post.
Once I read some of the links people sent me, I decided this is not a form of doxxing,
Since he himself is speaking about the crimes and asking for $$, and it's already in the public domain.

If I had to guess, he's an "influencer" because he can't get any other job with his stellar record. There is nothing wrong with being an influencer, but being a liar is not cool with me. Omar could make quality content like Chuck does, but he instead chooses to be a fake and a phony, that's a personal choice he makes that makes me want to have nothing to do with him or his content.

6 years in prison? was he test driving FSDb in the prison grounds?
Funny 😁, to be clear one of his convictions , I think I found 3, was overturned by an appellate court due to a State Supreme Court ruling on an unrelated case that helped him get out of 1 of them.

Edit: I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.

That's all you get, if you can't put 2 and 2 together from there, sorry
He is not a good dude and in no way should be any ambassador for Tesla or it's affiliates.... to be clear that is my opinion
I am just asking how you know this is the same person. Maybe that is clear in one of your links but that is the most important thing to ascertain and make clear, in my opinion.
That's all you get, if you can't put 2 and 2 together from there, sorry
He is not a good dude and in no way should be any ambassador for Tesla or its affiliates.... to be clear that is my opinion
Can you explain why the felon in possession does not show up here?

How do you know it is the same Omar Qazi? Is there a photo of the Omar Qazi with felon in possession GoFundMe or whatever?

I am just asking how you know this is the aame

How do you know it is the same Omar Qazi? Is there a photo of the Omar Qazi with felon in possession GoFundMe or whatever?
Check the links I posted.. he outs himself, connects his name with WholeMarsBlog.
He uses his real name on his website. He asks for money to defend himself.

I am just asking how you know this is the same person. Maybe that is clear in one of your links but that is the most important thing to ascertain and make clear, in my opinion.

That website you found is terrible. Do they have Google or duck duck go in CA?

Maybe sign into your MySpace account

Time to eat, just wanted to leave food for thought, pun intended 😅

he outs himself, connects his name with WholeMarsBlog.
He uses his real name on his website
I am just confused. Maybe you need to screen capture things. I skimmed the links you provided and I just am not seeing it.

I know WholeMarsBlog is Omar Qazi. That seems clear.

How old is WholeMarsBlog? I did not realize he had a 14-year-old kid.

Can you please post the screen capture and the specific link showing that Omar Qazi is Omar Qazi? That is the key thing I am missing, as I keep saying.

Reactions: LSDTester#1
I am just confused. Maybe you need to screen capture things. I skimmed the links you provided and I just am not seeing it.

I know WholeMarsBlog is Omar Qazi. That seems clear.

How old is WholeMarsBlog? I did not realize he had a 14-year-old kid.

Can you please post the screen capture and the specific link showing that Omar Qazi is Omar Qazi? That is the key thing I am missing, as I keep saying.
Sure, after I eat!!!
Wait, you mean how do we know they are the same 2 people?
Watch his YouTube video with Chuck, the mugshot is a perfect match for him

Sure, after I eat!!!
This is Omar Qazi’s GoFundMe:

On the other hand, this is Omar Qazi’s change.org petition:

How was he able to go on all these cruises if he was incarcerated?

I say it’s 50/50% that it was the cat, vs. more likely that it was the big bump at the end of the bridge, that spooked the car.. I get that sort of deceleration all the time when there is a bump like that and either TACC/AP or FSDb is engaged.
Yes it certainly slows down for animals sometimes, that is well known and 100% confirmed, but far from clear that that is what happened here.

Reactions: gforce2002
This is Omar Qazi’s GoFundMe:

On the other hand, this is Omar Qazi’s change.org petition:

How was he able to go on all these cruises if he was incarcerated?
Great question I don't have the answer to. It all smells fishy to me to be honest.
Something ain't quite right. One thing you'll see is a civil case against Elon that he was included on, that case was dismissed

Reactions: LSDTester#1