Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait, you mean how do we know they are the same 2 people?
Watch his YouTube video with Chuck, the mugshot is a perfect match for him
Yeah, how do we know they are the same two people? I know it is hard to believe that people with very common names can have the same name.

What’s the mugshot from? Looks to me it is for marijuana possession most likely (based on the timeline in WholeMarsBlog though I did not double check the date of the cruise).

I think all erroneous posts on this topic should be deleted. Unintentional libel could still be problematic and it distracts from the egregious issue of using a defeat device. No one cares about marijuana possession (or felonies it seems?).

Last edited:
Yeah, how do we know they are the same two people? I know it is hard to believe that people with very common names can have the same name.

What’s the mugshot from? Looks to me it is for marijuana possession most likely (based on the timeline in WholeMarsBlog though I did not double check the date of the cruise).
We are clogging the thread, dm me, I will send you everything I have after I eat !!

Pretty sure same thing went down with his Model S back in spring/summer of 2021. He advertises for Elon for free, makes money from you guys watching his videos, gets bumped up on the list for deliveries and FSD releases. I feel like only him and Elon win from all of this and everyone who watches his garbage videos lose. Genius setup.

We are clogging the thread, dm me, I will send you everything I have after I eat !!
You're right, let's go back to talking about how our stale version of the junk has been unpredictable, does some things good and some things bad, different results on different days, blablabla lol

Yep, a simple person search shows 19 different Omar Qazi's: Search Results for Omar Qazi

1717959070471.png

I don't think the one we are talking about has ever lived in Vegas.

When it slows for animals, does it show them on the visualization? That cat did not show.
I’m not sure that the visuals correlate to what FSD “sees” anymore, at least to some degree. The visualizations showed a green light while stopped at a red light due to one light being out and the sun was behind me, illuminating the light in such a way that visualization showed they were green. Also, it definitely reacts to construction cones and barrels and no longer shows them.

Yes it certainly slows down for animals sometimes, that is well known and 100% confirmed, but far from clear that that is what happened here.
I can't speak to 12.4, but I know with 12.3.6 it seems pretty hit or miss (pardon the expression) on seeing animals. I've had it react to a dove that was sitting near the side of the road, but also completely ignoring a grown deer walking across, even though it was in the visualization (as a dog.). Not to worry, I braked before it got too close to the deer because it showed no signs of slowing down at all.

Last edited: