Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OP's free energy doesn't exist, or he didn't explain it clearly enough.

But he's on the right track, gravity SHOULD be a part of long distance travel, especially if we can do away with friction losses such as hyperloop set its mission to. I'm disappointed by their move away from as full a vacume as possible. Pods can be built to deal with it (ISS famously does so on Russian duct tape), and pulling the vacume will save energy in the long run similarly to insulating a house reduces a heating/aircon bill.

Dear sir,
Hyperloop will be more costly than my presented concept.Please my request to you that see the attached image with this reply as it is completely free energy device and more over hyperloop will not work to generate the energy but we can generate more energy with the help of this concept.It is completely free energy device as input is less but output will be more than input.
Is it possible in Hyperloop?

Attachments

• fuel free system.jpg
    fuel free system.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 62
Last one. Swing or pendulum as transportation. To show the helpfulness of gravity in long distance travel, an extreme case.

Imagine we can cut a ditch across the US, really deeply. Coast to coast, NY-LA. Halfway (Tulsa, Oklahoma?)
We build a strong bridge across the ditch, it's our fulcrum. A rope or bar connects to our pod in New York, sea level.
We release the pod, it swings through the ditch and it recovered at sea level in LA.
Travel time? 47 minutes. No energy expended. If the pod is heavy enough, air friction will not slow it down as much, and less energy needs to be added to make it back up the other side of the swing.

If The Boring Company were to dig an absolute straight tunnel from NY to LA, it would cross Tulsa at a well below sea level thanks to the curvature of Earth. A decent decline. Halfway is 1970km traveled, and depth under sea level is nearly 300km there. Very good initial acceleration, 1.45m/s², quicker than most trains. The trip then takes a few hours. Now how to get a perfect vacume?

Dear sir,
Hyperloop will be more costly than my presented concept.Please my request to you that see the attached image with this reply as it is completely free energy device and more over hyperloop will not work to generate the energy but we can generate more energy with the help of this concept.It is completely free energy device as input is less but output will be more than input.
I have no idea what you mean to explain. And after years spent on free energy forums, I don't expect you to have anything new. You can't explain it to us, so it's likely you don't understand the physics involved sufficiently to do so. Apologies if that's too direct.

Reactions: WarpedOne
Dear sir,

Explanation is here;

This machine is based on gravity power and seesaw system.I already have written about it in my previous post but this is a simple version based on that concept.
We can make it more simple .
As per sketch there will be two seesaw system and both will be attached with a hook.This hook will work to hold the seesaw.There will a middle track which will work a pathway to transport the object from one seesaw to another seesaw.

There will be two motors which will work to inclined the both side seesaw systems by pushing the counter weight side of each seesaw.

When right side motor will work to push up the counter weight side of seesaw then it will be inclined and object will get start to move towards left side and arrived on the left side seesaw and now left side motor will work to push the counter weight side arm to inclined the seesaw and object will move towards right side.

In this way each seesaw will work turn by turn.
I would like to insist on some following point.
(1) The hook will work to hold the counter weight so that the seesaw couldn't be imbalanced after unloading the object.
(2) we can set up a generator under the counter weight to generate energy and with object also.
(3)the length of middle track will be less than the length of arm of seesaws.
(4)The motors will work to push the arm of counter weights side towards upside .
(5)we can take the object mass from 100 to 1000 kilogram or more.
(6) It will be single track system in this system no need of taking double track.

(7)The output will be more and more than input as we all know that there will be need of very very less energy to move a balanced seesaw system.
(8) It will work REALLY.

My earnest request that someone must come forward to build it from this community.

Vikram kumar Gupta

email:[email protected]

Attachments

• fuel free system.jpg
    fuel free system.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 41
The energy required to reset the counterweights will be greater than the energy produced by the vehicle. Basically, once you've lifted the vehicle to the top of the track, the potential energy of the counterweight will be spent, and the motor will have to replenish this energy before the seesaw is ready to do a new lift. All the energy in the system comes from these motors.

Dear Sir,
What's your view about this modified single track free energy system.

Attachments

• fuel free system.jpg
    fuel free system.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 42
I prefer this solution for electric cars:
Strap This Wind Turbine To Your Electric Car and You Can Drive Forever
While you drive, the wind turbines will recharge your car's batteries. No more range anxiety and no need to stop every few hours to find a charging station. It's a much simpler and elegant solution for free energy. Plus, the turbines look really cool on your car... makes it look like a jet plane!

Reactions: doubleohwhat
Dear Sir,
What's your view about this modified single track free energy system.
I'm not sure I understand your idea, thus I can't tell you what's wrong with it in detail.

Anyway, the seesaw works like this:

1. Initially, the counterweight is at the top, while there's an empty piece of track at the bottom. Seesaw is held in place with a brake.
2. Train is loaded, seesaw is then balanced. Brake is disengaged.
3. Small motor rotates seesaw, lifting the train to the top. Counterweight goes to the bottom.
4. Train is unloaded. Seesaw is unbalanced, but the counterweight is at the bottom, so nothing happens. No brake needs to be engaged.
5. Counterweight must be lifted back up to the top before it is ready for a new lift. With the counterweight weighing the same as the train and needing to be lifted an equal height (or the mass is larger, height is less, or mass is lower, height is greater), lifting the counterweight is just as much of a job as lifting the train in the first place. So, why not simply dispense with the seesaw?

If you want to balance the seesaw in point 5, you need to attach a new counterweight at the top, replacing the train. So yes, this could work if you have an endless supply of counterweights at the top of the incline. Maybe you could use water from a stream. Of course, then it would be easier to just have a turbine...

Anyone want to know my idea for a free energy device?

You run a conveyor belt up the side of a mountain. The wheels of the conveyor have electric motors that can generate electricity. At the top of the conveyor, you start loading rocks. The rocks move the conveyor belt, and electricity is generated. Brilliant - right?

Someone on this forum should implement this idea and give me lots of money. ;)

I'm not sure I understand your idea, thus I can't tell you what's wrong with it in detail.

Anyway, the seesaw works like this:

1. Initially, the counterweight is at the top, while there's an empty piece of track at the bottom. Seesaw is held in place with a brake.
2. Train is loaded, seesaw is then balanced. Brake is disengaged.
3. Small motor rotates seesaw, lifting the train to the top. Counterweight goes to the bottom.
4. Train is unloaded. Seesaw is unbalanced, but the counterweight is at the bottom, so nothing happens. No brake needs to be engaged.
5. Counterweight must be lifted back up to the top before it is ready for a new lift. With the counterweight weighing the same as the train and needing to be lifted an equal height (or the mass is larger, height is less, or mass is lower, height is greater), lifting the counterweight is just as much of a job as lifting the train in the first place. So, why not simply dispense with the seesaw?

If you want to balance the seesaw in point 5, you need to attach a new counterweight at the top, replacing the train. So yes, this could work if you have an endless supply of counterweights at the top of the incline. Maybe you could use water from a stream. Of course, then it would be easier to just have a turbine...

I have solved your mentioned problem of imbalanced seesaw after unloading the mass in latest image with the help of hook.I just want to know your views on it .
I have also described it in post No. 28.
So my earnest request to you that consider about it seriously and tell me your views.
I shall be very grateful to you.

I have solved your mentioned problem of imbalanced seesaw after unloading the mass in latest image with the help of hook.I just want to know your views on it .
I have also described it in post No. 28.
So my earnest request to you that consider about it seriously and tell me your views.
I shall be very grateful to you.
I don't understand how you think it will work.

The best guess I can make is that the hook is some sort of brake, to hold the seesaw in place once the train is unloaded and the seesaw is unbalanced. You don't need the brake, as the counterweight is in it's lowest position once the train is unloaded, and can't fall any further. Then you have a second counterweight that rolls into place, replacing the train. Well, you can use this counterweight to reset the seesaw, but once you've reset the seesaw, this second counterweight needs to be unloaded at the bottom to make room for the train. The second counterweight has thus gone from the top of the incline to the bottom, and you need to lift this counterweight back to the top before being able to reset the counterweight a second time.

Again, all you need for the device to (theoretically) work is an infinite supply of counterweights at the top of the incline. But if you have this, there are easier devices that can extract the energy. Like my conveyor, or if the counterweight is water, a turbine.

I don't understand how you think it will work.

The best guess I can make is that the hook is some sort of brake, to hold the seesaw in place once the train is unloaded and the seesaw is unbalanced. You don't need the brake, as the counterweight is in it's lowest position once the train is unloaded, and can't fall any further. Then you have a second counterweight that rolls into place, replacing the train. Well, you can use this counterweight to reset the seesaw, but once you've reset the seesaw, this second counterweight needs to be unloaded at the bottom to make room for the train. The second counterweight has thus gone from the top of the incline to the bottom, and you need to lift this counterweight back to the top before being able to reset the counterweight a second time.

Again, all you need for the device to (theoretically) work is an infinite supply of counterweights at the top of the incline. But if you have this, there are easier devices that can extract the energy. Like my conveyor, or if the counterweight is water, a turbine.

Dear Sir,
you are thinking in wrong direction and not understanding what I want to tell you that there is no need of supply of infinite counter weights.

As per sketch the right side seesaw is balanced having counter weight on right arm and a 1000 kilogram object on left arm.Now motor is pushing up the counter weight arm of the seesaw and seesaw will be inclined and object will be move due to gravity and arrived on second left side seesaw but as per your question that after unloading the right side seesaw should be imbalanced but hook system will work to hold it or prevent it from getting imbalanced position.The same mechanism will work in left side seesaw.
The counter weight is PERMANENTLY attached with both side seesaw buy hook system will work only to prevent it to getting imbalanced nothing else.but to turn the seesaw easily there is need of an object ,equal the weight of counter weight so that the motor could easily push it towards up side,otherwise without object mass the motor will be not able to turn the seesaw as you also know that hook will work only to just holding it.
In this way this concept will work.

Dear Sir,
you are thinking in wrong direction and not understanding what I want to tell you that there is no need of supply of infinite counter weights.

As per sketch the right side seesaw is balanced having counter weight on right arm and a 1000 kilogram object on left arm.Now motor is pushing up the counter weight arm of the seesaw and seesaw will be inclined and object will be move due to gravity and arrived on second left side seesaw but as per your question that after unloading the right side seesaw should be imbalanced but hook system will work to hold it or prevent it from getting imbalanced position.The same mechanism will work in left side seesaw.
The counter weight is PERMANENTLY attached with both side seesaw buy hook system will work only to prevent it to getting imbalanced nothing else.but to turn the seesaw easily there is need of an object ,equal the weight of counter weight so that the motor could easily push it towards up side,otherwise without object mass the motor will be not able to turn the seesaw as you also know that hook will work only to just holding it.
In this way this concept will work.
The object you refer to as "an object ,equal the weight of counter weight" is what I refer to as the second counterweight. You need an infinite number of these objects, as once the object has been used to lift up the counterweight, its potential energy is spent, you unload it to make room for the train, and you need a new one at the top of the incline the next time you want to reset the seesaw.

Have you seen the latest image uploaded with previous replies (post no.28) ? If the second counter weight will be unloaded then it will arrived on second left side seesaw and from this side to right side seesaw so why there is need of infinite counter weights ?
How are you thinking?