Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fukuta supply role to Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solar System, Power Inverter Manufacturer - Rich Electric Corporation Limited.
richelectric.PNG

And? I don't think anyone is denying that at one point they were a motor supplier...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the English is *very* broken and poorly translated, which leads me to think that it was actually intended to be written "Tesla Motors supplier" as in the name of the company. Someone who reads Taiwanese will have to see how the characters are written to confirm or deny that.

They used to be a supplier for the early Roadster 1.0-1.5 motors. When Tesla abandoned the AC Propulsion charging design, they also abandoned Fukuta, and moved their motor design/manufacturing to Palo Alto. The early motors were made in Taiwan, and 2.0+ were made in the US.

They used to be a supplier for the early Roadster 1.0-1.5 motors. When Tesla abandoned the AC Propulsion charging design, they also abandoned Fukuta, and moved their motor design/manufacturing to Palo Alto. The early motors were made in Taiwan, and 2.0+ were made in the US.
The article I read said the US required Tesla to drop them as the motor supplier because of the government loan Tesla had at the time:
CommonWealth Magazine

Wow, this thread is still going? We know that Fukuta supplied motors for Tesla for the Roadster way back. Then Tesla moved even that in-house and now all motors are being made in-house by Tesla since the Model S. This is confirmed by numerous videos, pictures, and people who have seen it in person during tours. Not sure what else there is to discuss.

Wow, this thread is still going? We know that Fukuta supplied motors for Tesla for the Roadster way back. Then Tesla moved even that in-house and now all motors are being made in-house by Tesla since the Model S. This is confirmed by numerous videos, pictures, and people who have seen it in person during tours. Not sure what else there is to discuss.

But but! The CEO is talking of going to Mars! Clearly that is relevant and proves that it is all a lie. Fukuta is supplying the motors because Elon doesn't have time for that... what with all the rockets they are building. It all makes sense now.

It means Elon Musk is capable of telling fibs to manipulate markets. Best Regards.

Where has SpaceX lied to anyone about what they are trying to achieve and what they are currently doing? It is well known that the *entire* reason SpaceX was formed was with the stated intention of making enough money to build better rockets to get us to Mars. They are working on two projects the Raptor Engine and the BFR (Big ****ing Rocket... Yes that really is its name at the moment) to try to make that objective reality.

So where is the lie? Unless you didn't realize that the "CEO of Tesla" Is also the CTO of a rocket ship company called SpaceX... In which case do yourself a favor and read the Wiki on Elon Musk...

I shake my head in pity,,,,, following the ElonMusk,,,,, just like followers of Bernie Madoff, Ken Lay, ........ not a single person seems to be able to read a financial statement or cash flow analysis, where will the $Billions come from, why is Kimbal Musk (Elon Musk brother and member of BOD),selling his shares and choosing to pay maximum short term capital gains rather than hold TSLA shares for 12 months and only pay short term ??

Kind regards...

I shake my head in pity,,,,, following the ElonMusk,,,,, just like followers of Bernie Madoff, Ken Lay, ........ not a single person seems to be able to read a financial statement or cash flow analysis, where will the $Billions come from, why is Kimbal Musk (Elon Musk brother and member of BOD),selling his shares and choosing to pay maximum short term capital gains rather than hold TSLA shares for 12 months and only pay short term ??

Kind regards...

It's obviously because Elon Musk and family are aliens, that crash landed on earth. They're obtaining large sums of cash by scamming wealthy investors and Govt.'s in an attempt to get enough funds to build a new ship, so that they can return home.

They just miss their family, man.

I shake my head in pity,,,,, following the ElonMusk,,,,, just like followers of Bernie Madoff, Ken Lay, ........ not a single person seems to be able to read a financial statement or cash flow analysis...
Yes, not a "single person" understands like you so clearly do that Tesla is a sham and is doomed. It's incredible that "no one" else can see that (except @noone of course).
Elon Musk is the next Bernie Madoff. How did I miss that?
It's obviously because Elon Musk and family are aliens, that crash landed on earth. They're obtaining large sums of cash by scamming wealthy investors and Govt.'s in an attempt to get enough funds to build a new ship, so that they can return home.
Who knew that Elon and his cousins were the 21st century version of the Rocky Horror Picture Show story line?

Status
Not open for further replies.