Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fukuta supply role to Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to thank Avenger for his role in demonstrating that Tesla indeed has made extremely large strides toward increasing the production capacity of its manufacturing plant - we'll assume these Fukuta servo motors are destined primarily for Fremont and associated sites. Were they to service the Tilburg plant, it is unlikely they first would be off-loaded in California.

Learning that a company is performing the necessary capex to increase its manufacturing capabilities is an important step in justifying share purchases or maintaining share holdings. That's quite a fair amount of servo motors, indeed. Tesla obviously is, as they steadily have claimed, raising production capacities.

Thank you again, Avenger, for having supplied this information.

I have met many people who simply cannot comprehend that Elon Musk's primary goal isn't to make more money for himself. There are a significant number of people who believe that Elon simply wants to pump up the stock price and then sell to another automaker. This stuff about electrifying transport and colonizing Mars is weird and even scary to some.

This I understand. The world is still flat and thusly a small place for some people. What I don't understand is the thought process that goes into such a person coming to an enthusiast's Internet forum to spew a bunch of make believe. There is no positive outcome for such an act.

Import records are available through a few sources. Nothing wrong with quoting them, but keep in mind that they have their limitations. For instance, sometimes the contents descriptions are meant to obscure rather than to make clear.

Krugerrand , I was representing a natural language software company in 1999, envisioned a world where people talked to their computers...look up Charles Steinmetz or the Elon Musk of 1920
TeslaISSteinmetz.png

- - - Updated - - -

SKf supplies wheel bearing to Tesla Motors.

There are a significant number of people who believe that Elon simply wants to pump up the stock price and then sell to another automaker

.. because in the world of Avengers and shorts and pretty much all of Wall street insiders, this is the norm. Everyone wants to scam everyone else, especially the gullible public. The primary reason most companies go public is to pump the stock, make quick money and vanish - atleast that is the world view of 'Avengers, Logical Thoughts, Paul Santos, and all shorters'. And 99% of the time, they are right in their observations.

So once in a while when a Musk comes in, they are not able to accept that Musk does not fit into their world view of capitalism. So they try hard and real hard to dig something, anything to show that Musk is scammer. And they are getting increasingly frustrated that none of those are sticking. Take for instance yesterday's Paul Santos article in Seeking Alpha on how something is so rotten in Denmark, so much that when a few hours later it turned out to be nothing, he changed his narrative that Tesla was caught red handed and changed its tune.

Krugerrand , I was representing a natural language software company in 1999, envisioned a world where people talked to their computers...look up Charles Steinmetz or the Elon Musk of 1920

In 1920, there were no automotive grade batteries based on Lithium Ion chemistry. LiIon wasn't even in wide commercial use until the 1990s. In 1920, the computer technology used to precisely control inverters didn't exist. The semiconductor MOSFETs in the inverter weren't in existence until almost 1960, and they certainly weren't a miniaturized or a mature technology for years.

Implying that electric cars can't succeed in 2015 because they didn't succeed in 1920 is a poor argument, given the changes in technology.

SKf supplies wheel bearing to Tesla Motors.

And ceramic motor bearings. Why don't you spend some of your time researching that instead of Fukuta?

*Mods may want to change the thread title from "Fukata" to "Fukuta" :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

He's crashing and burning nicely all by himself. No need to bring his sister into it.

Please don't drag this board into YouTube comments territory.

Avenger brought his sister into it up thread. Seriously.

Avenger, have you noticed that the folks who are so positive and gushing about EVs are not just the folks who manufacture them, or folks that stand to gain through stock manipulation, but ordinary folks who drive EVs everyday that don't even own TSLA stocks, reflected by CR that over 90% of Tesla owners would buy another one. That is the difference between 1910 and today.

So bringing up 1910 scams and somehow saying Musk is another scammer, makes you look a bit.. silly

In 1920, there were no automotive grade batteries based on Lithium Ion chemistry. LiIon wasn't even in wide commercial use until the 1990s. In 1920, the computer technology used to precisely control inverters didn't exist. The semiconductor MOSFETs in the inverter weren't in existence until almost 1960, and they certainly weren't a miniaturized or a mature technology for years.

Implying that electric cars can't succeed in 2015 because they didn't succeed in 1920 is a poor argument, given the changes in technology.

The biggest issue with BEVs at the beginning of the 20th century wasn't even the battery chemistry, but the fact that electricity (at least in the US) cost 6x more than petrol...and wasn't ubiquitous.

I disagree with the folks saying he is "trolling well". He has messed up by going over the line and demonstrated a grasping, desperate unfocused hatred for the company. A smooth troll stops short and lets us wonder if he is legit or trolling.

Thank you.

Ahem, you do realize I was making fun of your completely illogial reasoning, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Austin, Fukuta is a private company with a value of $50 mi US = approximately - and it is the key component of Tesla Motors valued at $30 Billion! In a rational world the $30Billion giant would have acquired Fukuta. Tesla Motors could have secured their advantage and have more complete control over the motor works for Tesla.

Just read ecarfan's reply to your abovementioned comment. That says it all perfectly I think.

Oh and by the way, there is no such thing as a rational world. Humans are inherently irrational. Perhaps trees are rational, I wouldn't know, I have not yet talked to one. Perhaps you should try. And while you are at it, try convincing it of your theories about Tesla and Fukuta. In contrast to us at least it can't walk away from you - unless of course it is one of those legendary walking trees of Dahomey, Quercus Nicholas Parsonus :wink:

(Sorry all, I just couldn't resist. This guy just lends himself to remarks like that...)

Status
Not open for further replies.