Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Future Model 3 owners - check your hubris

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

voip-ninja

Give me some sugar baby
Mar 15, 2012
Colorado
So, I've been having a lot of fun reading the threads here and knowing that hopefully about 12-16 months from now we will know much more about the final design of the Tesla Model 3.

Now, the Tesla Model 3 is hopefully going to be an amazing car, a game changer... but... folks, I'm starting to see something creepy going on here in the Model 3 forum.

There are a lot of snarky comments about owning a Model 3 vs any other car... the slightly milder version of this behavior is referring to all ICE cars as dinosaurs and the people that drive them as evil earth destroying idiots. Keep in mind folks that a $35,000 EV (or according to Elon average price w/options $44K) is not for everyone... and people have lots of valid reason for doing something else with their ten's of thousands of dollars.

So, don't allow a smug sense of superiority in the fact that you've preordered an electric car override your better characteristics... don't let THIS... happen to you;