Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gallons of Light - Tesla Model S Supercharger Commercial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome ad-style video! Watched it three times so far. :)

Small nitpick if I may: I didn't understand how the short finger-tapping scene adds to the video (and found it distracting from the flow).

A comment above said scenes have been added since an earlier version. Is it considered finished now, or still being polished or even added to?

(Loved especially the landscape including scenes.)

well done!! will send out to all my friends. only thing I would add, is that I would have added another second or 2 or the solar panels at the house in the beginning. when I first watched it, I didnt even see them, and thought they should have had some solar panels on the house. then the second time i paused it and saw very, very briefly the solar panels in the yard. most people would not see them. think this would lend even more credence to it being powered by light.

tdelta1000 & Norbert, yes, it's done. The "earlier version" was when someone found a draft on Vimeo that accidentally wasn't locked.

strider, yes, required lots of patience! I thought it was a great experience for the kids to be part of such a process though since they both are pretty into making their own videos (see the one for Tesla my daughter made which Jordan has on the gallonsoflight.com website).

Excellent, and I do mean excellent.

Three small criticisms.
I agree the finger tapping looks a bit out of place.
The kiss looks too staged ( head bump/ snuggle instead?)
The portrait of the family from behind with the S, while a great shot, also looks a bit contrived relative to the video as a whole.

Once again, GREAT WORK