Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Seattle, 7/6 - 7/8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, got mine as well ~7pm, signed up for Saturday 10am, but we'll go down Friday morning to verify the "activity space" so my wife can go on the test drive too!

"For their safety, children under eight are not allowed on test drives or in the loading and unloading area. An activity space will be available to entertain your kids during your test drive."

I'm a little bit worried about the e-mail invitation process. We're R#44 and I received invitations for Freemont and Los Angeles, but nothing for Seattle.

I didn't respond to the Freemont e-mail and received the Los Angeles invitation just fine. I was under the impression that one could merely wait until an Amped-Up event was closer in physical proximity.

Since I got worried, I checked the LA invitation more closely and clicked on the "No Thanks" button for the first time and was led to a choice screen that was defaulted to "keep 'em coming" and pressed the confirmation button.

So, if the choice was defaulted to "keep 'em coming", I wonder why I didn't receive a Seattle invitation? I checked my spam scrubber, and found nothing in the garbage trap, so I am befuddled and a little concerned.

Finally received a Seattle invitation, but @ 10:28 PM EDT Saturday. Quite a delay compared by reservation number of other recipients. :confused:

Yeah, I got my invite yesterday at 7:30 pm. I'm P#5967. There were still plenty of timeslots available last night. I wonder if the order in which people are receiving the invites is not related to reservation number, or at least, that might not be the only factor.

I'm sure Tesla has thought about the course carefully, so I'm not worried about it. I'mjust curious what it will be like since that area doesn't really seem like it would be that great for test drive.

Got my invite on Thursday evening for Seattle next weekend. The test drives are going out of the Tesla Service Center near Westlake & Mercer in Seattle. I booked 11a-12p on Friday. I'm going by myself, so I may have a couple of passenger slots (offering to friends in the area at first, but no takers so far). Send a PM if interested.

I didn't get my invitation until last night(Saturday). I was worried, as I'd gotten my email for the L.A. drive about 8:30 in the morning. So, it was 11 hours later for Seattle. I'm scheduled for the same time as you. I know one other person in the Friday 11-12 slot.

Woo! My invite was sent on Thursday but I only found it today, for some reason it went to my Hotmail account which I never check, instead of my Gmail where all my other stuff goes... *shrug* There were a ton of open spots on all 3 days still. Any other Canadians going on Sunday? I picked the 10-11am slot.

I'm P1988, and received nothing, either. I may call soon to make sure my "No, thanks, I'll wait for the next one" button clicks from the LA invitation were... misinterpreted.

Edit: My invitation showed up at 7:29 PDT. :)

I'm assuming that's p.m., as I didn't get mine until about 8:30 p.m. and I'm P1649.

Correction: About 7:30 p.m.

Last edited:
Woo! My invite was sent on Thursday but I only found it today, for some reason it went to my Hotmail account which I never check, instead of my Gmail where all my other stuff goes... *shrug* There were a ton of open spots on all 3 days still. Any other Canadians going on Sunday? I picked the 10-11am slot.

Check what address Tesla has in your 'My Tesla' section when you log in to Tesla's site.