Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GME and AMC stock action (out of main)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Depends upon you broker. Just like trade and borrowing costs

Really, maybe this was said to me before, but I find such a restriction strange, either market is open, or not

However, it's clear that most of the great-unwashed are let in at 7AM NYTime, but in my case, I cannot pre-market trade until 14:00

So, one wonders if it's over now for $GME or whether there are still some shorties in the mix. I see it's rising now in "retail" pre-market, but that might just be the WSB crowd buying

Which one next $AMC, $BB, $NOK? I'm thinking to play a bit, just for fun...

Really, maybe this was said to me before, but I find such a restriction strange, either market is open, or not

However, it's clear that most of the great-unwashed are let in at 7AM NYTime, but in my case, I cannot pre-market trade until 14:00

So, one wonders if it's over now for $GME or whether there are still some shorties in the mix. I see it's rising now in "retail" pre-market, but that might just be the WSB crowd buying

I put a little money on AMC shares and calls yesterday just for fun. Who knows what they will pump next but I think AMC has a good chance just because of the memes lol. I got September $7 calls and now I am wondering if I should roll them to an earlier expiration.

AMC.JPG

Thinking the same with AMC, but just saw note from Bloomberg that NASDAQ will stop trading on any stock they feel is manipulated by social media chatter. Thoughts?

Reactions: Nocturnal

There was a good list of broker times linked here at TMC by @MP3Mike some time last year I think. Perhaps he still has it handy, or some deft googly may also produce it.

Size yer bet appropriately, load up with double-aught buck, and enjoy hunting bearz.... :p

Cheers!

• Funny
Reactions: Prunesquallor
I dont think Melvin has covered entirely. The drama is still unfolding.

He wasn't the only short, just the most public. The media has mentioned other large hedge funds (along with Melville) who have been drawn into this mele. I profoundly hope this turns into a conflagration, ultimately leading to Armageddon for abusive MMs/hedgies. Good riddance.

Those barnacles have been stealing from shareholders for decades (under the clouded eyes of a feckless SEC), and THEY deserve what's headed for them now. Ironic that GME will be Melville's 'white whale', wot? :p

Fair to say, I have been waiting for this since 1979:

Strength and Honour!

Cheers!

I'm not invested into any of these WSB stocks but I must say this has been extremely entertaining to watch from the sidelines!

If AMC dips some this morning then I might throw a few grand at it just to see what it can do for me. I haven't gambled in a long time....:cool:

Reactions: WattsHappening