Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GME and AMC stock action (out of main)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Short interest is listed as 60ish % of fliat, down from 78% 2 weeks ago, though obviously there are no shares available.

I assume this is more of a hedge fund vs hedge fund affair this time around. Gonna be an interesting open.

Sold 2/5 of my shares at $136 and $149 to get back to "an amount of investment I'm willing to lose'. Holding at least half of the remaining til $420.69.

• Funny
Reactions: house9
He explains who he is if you run through his timeline. He claims to have had a hand in programming trading bots and apparently has access to a lot of capital to invest in GME, which it appears he did yesterday.

I did a while back but there's nothing that's verifiable. He sure loves to be dramatic though.

These kids are dreamin'........or are they? Perhaps this is a calculated hedge fund play.

GameStop Options Bet That the Stock Will Reach $800 on Friday

The most-active option traded on the stock Thursday was a contract betting that GameStop shares would spike to $800 on Friday. Some 52,000 contracts changed hands during the session betting on this one-day gain of 636%.

For other options traders, it was a question of when GameStop would hit the $800 mark, not if. The seventh and eighth most-active contracts were call options wagering that the stock would reach $800 by next Friday or in three weeks. It’s hard to say whether the contracts were mainly bought or sold, two traders said.