Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Service In Vancouver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a 4000 mile road trip and my autopilot quit. Not a big deal, but I'm in town for a couple days and figured I'd give the Vancouver service center a shot. The app showed a 2 week wait for an appointment so I just showed up and threw myself on their mercy. They promptly got me in a rental loaner at their expense and jumped on the repair the next morning. An hour later the radar was recalibrated and they even charged the battery to 90% so I can make the Hope supercharger tomorrow. A truly outstanding experience!

Reactions: SO16
On a 4000 mile road trip and my autopilot quit. Not a big deal, but I'm in town for a couple days and figured I'd give the Vancouver service center a shot. The app showed a 2 week wait for an appointment so I just showed up and threw myself on their mercy. They promptly got me in a rental loaner at their expense and jumped on the repair the next morning. An hour later the radar was recalibrated and they even charged the battery to 90% so I can make the Hope supercharger tomorrow. A truly outstanding experience!

Yeah, the service guys seem pretty cool (Jon!!). They did try to put me in an ICE loaner so I told them I'd be back when they have an EV for me.
Quite different to the sales snakes.