Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Group buy opportunity" for reasonably priced Mud Flaps (Model 3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received their group buy flaps recently, or heard anything from the group buy vendor - Tsolutions? I would have expected to see more reviews and pictures by now, or replies from the vendor that members received re the status of their order. Happy motoring in the mean time! :)

Here is the email from Mike and according to him, the rear mud flaps are designed to be level if installed correctly:

"The flaps were designed to be level when installed correctly. There
is some leadway in bracket slot to make small adjustments. Are you
sure your driveway is level? 1/2 a bubble could be several things."

I told him, "Yes, my garage floor is level". He didn't elaborate what the several things for the 1/2 bubble were.

Here is the email from Mike and according to him, the rear mud flaps are designed to be level if installed correctly:

"The flaps were designed to be level when installed correctly. There
is some leadway in bracket slot to make small adjustments. Are you
sure your driveway is level? 1/2 a bubble could be several things."

I told him, "Yes, my garage floor is level". He didn't elaborate what the several things for the 1/2 bubble were.

I agree with him...

Unfortunately after asking for refunds via both email addresses above the item shipped today. So now Im screwed out of paying to ship the item back and chancing that I will ever actually receive a refund. Im going to dispute the transaction with paypal.

So now Im screwed out of paying to ship the item back and chancing that I will ever actually receive a refund.

I had to pay $8.00 to ship the flaps back to him via USPS Priority 2 day mail (padded envelope). I went to a USPS outlet in a grocery store and their only Tracking Number option was Priority mail. I know at the actual USPS office they have cheaper tracking options.

Reactions: jebinc
I finally received a notification from the USPS that a label was created. So assuming it gets dropped in the mail soon, I would anticipate receiving it mid next week but I'll be out of town for a week. I have both these and the molded ones so I'll do a comparison review when I get a chance.