Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 18 inch are $1900. Titan seems to charge $100 extra for each inch diameter bigger. That is definitely a lot higher jump in most other wheel companies, yet they are still in expensive for quality forged wheels. This sounds a lot like buying the model three itself. Prices starting at $1900. Not all sizes are $1900

Most of these are extremely mild offset by keeping it at OEM. Also performance plus can handle at least an extra 3 mm to the hub. The available staggered set up with only .5 inch width difference is a strange one yet common aftermarket width and offsets are not available. Are these the final available options, or is there room to add something different? I don’t want nor intend to be a distraction in the discussion, but I don’t have a clear answer this is the final set of options

After reading the thread a little more, I saw that there would be some variation as the size went up. It's one of those things where you get a number expect, maybe a couple hundred more, but when I saw $2400 I was surprised. Anyhow, I ordered a set of square 19x9 in black.

Last edited:
Reactions: roguenode
After reading the thread a little more, I saw that there would be some variation as the size went up. It's one of those things where you get a number expect, maybe a couple hundred more, but when I saw $2400 I was surprised. Anyhow, I ordered a set of square 19x9 in black.
I was also a little surprised at the jump from 18 to 19 ... haven’t had a chance to put my deposit down yet but I prob still will.

I got a call about an hour ago from Evasive, the gentleman that called wasn't very clear about this pre-order thing. He was asking if I ordered only one wheel or wanted 4... anyhow, I think by the end of the conversation he had it figured out, but, be aware, someone may call, and they may not understand how the pre-order and deposit is working.

Is this the Group Buy Price and it will go up after? Really want to see them on a Model 3. So it seems like we are saving $60 per wheel for the 19's since looking at the price for the 19's for the Civic Type R is going for $2460.

The 18 inch are $1900. Titan seems to charge $100 extra for each inch diameter bigger. That is definitely a lot higher jump in most other wheel companies, yet they are still in expensive for quality forged wheels. This sounds a lot like buying the model three itself. Prices starting at $1900. Not all sizes are $1900

Most of these are extremely mild offset by keeping it at OEM. Also performance plus can handle at least an extra 3 mm to the hub. The available staggered set up with only .5 inch width difference is a strange one yet common aftermarket width and offsets are not available. Are these the final available options, or is there room to add something different? I don’t want nor intend to be a distraction in the discussion, but I don’t have a clear answer this is the final set of options
If you want something different send them an email.

• Helpful
Reactions: ppower