Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy: Suma Convex Side Mirrors WITHOUT Blue Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will the ordering site be updated to reflect the 20% off? I’d like to order but I’m not interested in dealing with trying to get a refund after the fact.

Also, how does everyone feel about losing the auto dimming?

Will the ordering site be updated to reflect the 20% off? I’d like to order but I’m not interested in dealing with trying to get a refund after the fact.

Sorry but refund is the only way. You won’t have to do anything on your end to receive the credit.

As far as auto dimming, not a big deal to me.

Just received word from @SumaPerformance that they updated the pre-order page to now reflect the 20% discount. New pricing is $119.96. Everyone who previously ordered will get reimbursed in the next few days. I already received an email regarding the $22.49 refund.

Also, everyone who already pre-ordered will get their orders shipped late January. Pre-orders from now till 12/17 will be shipped late February.

Curious what the draw backs to installing this are—so far it looks like auto dimming won’t work (which is fine, I dislike that feature and will probably be getting a tint soon, so this is better)

But will the defroster still work? Do mirror adjustments still work as expected? Does auto tilt still work? Etc

Curious what the draw backs to installing this are—so far it looks like auto dimming won’t work (which is fine, I dislike that feature and will probably be getting a tint soon, so this is better) But will the defroster still work? Do mirror adjustments still work as expected? Does auto tilt still work? Etc
The short answer to all your questions is 'yes' (3x yes). Long answers can be found throughout this and the other Suma Performance threads. A few minutes of your time and a quick read through their limited number of thread pages.