Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Had my test drive yesterday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please feel free to use my below free tesla charging referral code link

I always find this behaviour surprising, but in your case its pathetic. I've reported a post of yours before, clearly Admin took no notice, so others might want to do that too this time to draw it to admins attention. You are clearly contributing nothing to this forum

1. TMXNJ replied to the thread Pre Purchase Battery Question - 75 vs 90.
    Please feel free to use my below free charging referral code link Referral Code

Yesterday at 7:42 PM
  2. TMXNJ replied to the thread About to order a 75D Model X and worried I'm missing something major!.

Yesterday at 7:41 PM
  3. TMXNJ replied to the thread New to the community!.
    Please feel free to use my below free tesla charging referral code link Referral Code

Yesterday at 7:39 PM
  4. TMXNJ replied to the thread Tesla Referral Program.
    Please feel free to use my below free tesla charging referral code link Referral Code

Yesterday at 7:38 PM
  5. TMXNJ replied to the thread Had my test drive yesterday.

Yesterday at 7:36 PM
  6. TMXNJ replied to the thread Signature Matte Black HPWC -- anyone interested?.

Yesterday at 7:35 PM
  7. TMXNJ replied to the thread Happy New Year.

Yesterday at 7:35 PM
  8. TMXNJ replied to the thread Founders Series Tesla Model S for Kids.

Yesterday at 7:34 PM
  9. TMXNJ replied to the thread Signature Black Wall Connector referral prize.

Yesterday at 7:33 PM
  10. TMXNJ replied to the thread Referral Code.

Yesterday at 7:28 PM
  11. TMXNJ replied to the thread Looking for Referral Code for Kids Radio Flyer Model S.

Yesterday at 7:28 PM
  12. TMXNJ replied to the thread Referral code deal?.

Yesterday at 7:27 PM
  1. TMXNJ replied to the thread Kids Tesla Referral Code.

Yesterday at 7:24 PM
  2. TMXNJ replied to the thread Referral codes scheme - will it end?.
    Please feel free to use my free charging referral code Referral Code

Tuesday at 4:16 PM