Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Handover party for first 30 customer Model 3's on (July) 28th!"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder: Invitees can bring up to 3 guests... So if someone only did +1 they may be able to bring 2 more.
( Still hoping to be a +1 of +3 )

The guest count depends on how many referral programs you hit the count on. I maxed out on the 1/15, 3/15, & 6/15. So I qualified for the event invite under all 3 programs. That is how I got +3. It appears that most I have talked to only received +1 or +2.

Thanks Erik

• Informative
Reactions: Maaz, GSP and TEG
I wonder if these first M3 owners will be "asked kindly" to not discuss issues with their cars, or worse, to post videos or photos of their new rides???
As a former Signature and then Founder owner, I can tell you there was no request (asked kindly or not) to refrain from discussing issues or posting.

That said, Tesla has always rolled vehicles out in such a way that those least likely to publicly complain (and most likely to tell them directly of issues) are the first owners. It's a great way to suss out final production issues without creating negative publicity.

Employees 'publicly complaining' vs. 'telling their colleagues about the problems and getting fixed internally'... I know which scenario is more likely. And more effective at ensuring subsequent cars have issues fixed. Would you want fellow employees talking about your shoddy work? I wouldn't. I'd make sure it didn't happen again. :)

According to a Teslarati article:
Tesla Model 3 “000316” VIN suggests more than 300 release candidates produced

I'm wondering if any of those cars will be demos at Tesla stores?

Or it's just a Tesla employee that really loves bible references.

wait, Release Candidates don't get VINs do they? I thought VINs started from production forward.

• Funny
Reactions: DrivingTheFuture
Status
Not open for further replies.