Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow 6.86" Mini dash display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how to factory reset this thing? I had an issue where the audio would only come out of the display instead of the cars speakers when using android auto. The software update fixed this. However, all I get is a black screen when connected to android auto.

How do I update the F68 Haanshow?

Trying to have the sound come out of the speaker instead of the car so I don’t have to use Bluetooth on the Tesla.
Update the software. It worked for me.

Scroll down until you see "Software update 231106"

This thread is being comingled between the Hansshow F68 model and the TMA T6 model. Not sure how to deconflict or the people who have the TMA T6 model should create a new thread. It confuses people in the thread when people randomly talk about the other model.

Hansshow like many other companies repackage and resell these units. They all come from the same factory. I got mine from AliExpress and used the software update from a different seller. See my reply to Rick.
I may do that, but I don't know if that one has the full time Carplay like the Hansshow? And if the camera works with the radar (have a 2018 3) or just comes on under 20mph?

If anyone can assist, I have the Hansshow F68 in my 2018 Model 3. I can't get sound to come from the device but I see Carplay. When I try to connect to bluetooth on the iphone (Iphone_BT_CCF9) it connects for a few seconds then switches back to Not Connected. So I have audio on the phone but not the device.

I have app-V2.0.2331103.H.3E.0.0 Is there an update? (Waiting to hear from Hansshow....)

Update the software. It worked for me.

Scroll down until you see "Software update 231106"
This is not for the Hansshow F68!

I have the same problem. No audio from the built in speaker. I want to use the built in speaker so that I am free to use audio from the Tesla built in audio apps and not have to always choose Bluetooth as my audio source in the car. I am using the F68 screen for Waze only so the built in speaker is perfect for police alerts. There isn't even a setting for audio output. And Hansshow doesn't respond to requests for assistance.

I can get the speaker to work by turning CarPlay off so I know the speaker itself is working. For now I’ve got Waze on the display and alerts come from the phone speaker so I can continue to use the Tesla apps.

Been over a week now and I haven’t heard from Hansshow, including messaging in WhatsApp.

Good to know someone else has the problem though so there’s hope of a software fix.

I can get the speaker to work by turning CarPlay off so I know the speaker itself is working. For now I’ve got Waze on the display and alerts come from the phone speaker so I can continue to use the Tesla apps.

Been over a week now and I haven’t heard from Hansshow, including messaging in WhatsApp.

Good to know someone else has the problem though so there’s hope of a software fix.
Don't pair The F68 Screen with Tesla at all. Only pair Your phone and F68 Screen (for CarPlay). Then the audio goes through the internal speaker. I have that config and it works as You want. If you want to play music from the phone via Tesla's speakers, set on the phone the audio output to Tesla.

It's not paired with the Tesla.

My iphone won't connect to iphone_BT so that it works with the internal speaker of the F68. It says not connected. If I go into iphone_BT and turn off carplay, then it connects to iphone_BT and then I get sound through the internal speaker, but I don't get carplay.

It's not paired with the Tesla.

My iphone won't connect to iphone_BT so that it works with the internal speaker of the F68. It says not connected. If I go into iphone_BT and turn off carplay, then it connects to iphone_BT and then I get sound through the internal speaker, but I don't get carplay.
I see. I would check if the setting "CarLink" is set to "CarPlay", not "Auto". But looks like the device is damaged or the software doesn't work properly.