Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Mini dash display 5.16"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Down to the last few Hannshow mini display units remaining on clearance:

So, I FINALLY got the replacement screen, and it is far more faulty than the last one! 🤬

Can’t believe it, waited almost 4 months for it, and had to pay £25 to return the old one!
IMG_2961.jpeg
IMG_2962.jpeg
IMG_2963.jpeg

how do you activate plaid mode on the 3/y?
xD

Or is on the performance 3 Standard not accessable and Sport is called plaid?
You cannot activate Plaid mode on the 3/Y. Plaid only exists on the S/X. I think they just named it wrong for the 3/Y. So both the 3/Y LR and performance just have 2 acceleration modes. So the dial that displays Chill, Standard and Sport "Plaid" is just to support both the performance and non-performance modesl.

Acceleration modes for 3/Y

SR and LR = Chill and Standard
Performance = Chill and Sport

I ordered directly from Handshow in China, as along with the "Door Sill Protector with LED Light" I paid half of the price from Amazon and where received in 6 days. I have the new 5.16 display and came with the last update and 3UI, here are some pictures and video
I finally got around to doing the update off the Hansshow website and my display finally looks like these images. Nice to have the 3rd UI, more interesting than the others and nice to not have to look at the MP/H typo anymore.

Shame they still don't have the US Speed Limit Sign format on this model.