Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow F9 9 inch display with camera and air vents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here you go.

Downloading link ---> 8.9安卓软件240110update.zip
Is this firmware file for the Carplay + Android Auto version or the Android System + Carplay + Android Auto version? Are the firmwares different between the 2 systems?

I would assume most people are just buying the Carplay + Android Auto version but I think it would be good to clarify the difference in case there is one so that people don't flash the wrong firmware version.

Is this firmware file for the Carplay + Android Auto version or the Android System + Carplay + Android Auto version? Are the firmwares different between the 2 systems?

I would assume most people are just buying the Carplay + Android Auto version but I think it would be good to clarify the difference in case there is one so that people don't flash the wrong firmware version.
That has both Android auto & apple carplay. That's what I was scratching my head 2 posts back. FYI, I even asked them to send me another file with Android auto and carplay. The file they sent matched 100% what I have. Report back, if anything I'll update the file.

Reactions: flai54
That has both Android auto & apple carplay. That's what I was scratching my head 2 posts back. FYI, I even asked them to send me another file with Android auto and carplay. The file they sent matched 100% what I have. Report back, if anything I'll update the file.
Thanks for the clarification. I am just very surprised that Hansshow is not posting a link on their website to download the firmware file so it can be more clear like they do with all the other products. This whole idea of giving the firmware link over Whatsapp is bizarre to me and because they have 2 versions of this product, I wasn't sure if they had different versions of the product because one of them includes the Android system which to me in theory should be a separate file.

Thanks for the clarification. I am just very surprised that Hansshow is not posting a link on their website to download the firmware file so it can be more clear like they do with all the other products. This whole idea of giving the firmware link over Whatsapp is bizarre to me and because they have 2 versions of this product, I wasn't sure if they had different versions of the product because one of them includes the Android system which to me in theory should be a separate file.
Yep, it is sad. Pretty much impossible to reach them. Had the auto frunk installed none of them replied back yet. haha, at least their software department solved my F9 display issue. Other than that you are pretty much yourself.

Do you think you post a picture from the F9 screen showing all the version numbers?
Yeah I can do that. With this version you do get an extra Tbox icon in the menu.
1000011200.jpg

wait so you are saying the carplay+android auto version you can't find your firmware/software versions anymore?
The previous method of going to the OTA "update" button then click-and-hold the scroll button didn't seem to work anymore. Anyone else able to get the popup?

After a short drive I didn't notice any real differences, other than the extra tbox icon, and an extra symbol for the battery status