Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the spoiler and badge comes from the factory (or port) for UK models.

B55F09BA-C78E-4979-9E44-6806784742F7.jpeg

My spoiler was installed today. Looks good. I live in an oven so I will avoid touching that baby as the adhesive will probably be challenged.

Attachments

• IMG_1014.jpeg
    IMG_1014.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    379.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1017.jpeg
    IMG_1017.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1018.jpeg
    IMG_1018.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1015.jpeg
    IMG_1015.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 111
Yeah, P3D spoilers are relatively plentiful now. Had my 2nd install a couple weeks ago and the mobile tech brought 4 spoilers to find the best fit. It's still hit or miss, but if they bring several and do a dry fit, there's a good chance one will fit.

Mobile service came to install my spoiler today and told me they will no longer install a rear spoiler on trunk lids that are covered in ppf. He said this is a result of a spoiler that was installed on ppf, came loose and flew off and hit the car behind it. He didn't know what the actual cause of the failure was: improper spoiler install, improper ppf install, etc..

I asked if they would just give me the spoiler if one fit properly, since the car is supposed to have it anyway. He called his manager and said that would not be a problem. Unfortunately, after dry fitting about 7 spoilers, none of them fit properly. The best fitting one still had about a 2 inch gap, where I could see the garage floor between the spoiler and the trunk lid....so, back in the waiting queue for me !! I'll try again in another couple of months.

• Informative
Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
Honest question, how come there hasn't been this type of lip spoiler yet for the Model 3????? I see these all the time on the Alfa and BMW's and they look badass

Attachments

• For-Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-Spoiler-Carbon-Fiber-Car-Rear-Wing-Spoiler-For-Alfa-Romeo-GiuliaSpoiler.jpg
    For-Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-Spoiler-Carbon-Fiber-Car-Rear-Wing-Spoiler-For-Alfa-Romeo-GiuliaSpoiler.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 107
  • s-l1000.jpg
    s-l1000.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 90