Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone found 'something special' in their car at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While it is possible that line waiters who are non-owners (owners got to config first so that’s special treatment enough as it is) will get the “gift” that Elon has alluded to I’m not going to hold my breath. A little something special like a nice t-shirt or whatever would be appreciated but I’m happy enough just with getting my damn car already.

Trevor of M3OC says he knows what it is and all will be revealed when the first non-owners get their cars. I would have thought it would have been when the first line waiters got theirs! Guess the first non-owner waiters?

I think it’s a badge of some type saying you waited in line but I’m just making that up. :D

• Informative
Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq
  • Funny
Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
I'm pretty sure it's the signed print that was mailed out about a year ago.
That's the 'something special'.
Nope nothing was done for just the line waiters, which was the group he singled out. Lots of first day folks who sat at home in their recliners also got the drawing.

I could care less about a token gift, but would like a usable web browser in my S (and 3) like the one Elon has promised S and X owners multiple times for over a year. I didn’t buy AP or that would also be a nice present before I die.:p

BTW before anyone hits the disagree icon, try a search of this site. This topic has at least a dozen previous threads.

Nope nothing was done for just the line waiters, which was the group he singled out. Lots of first day folks who sat at home in their recliners also got the drawing.

I could care less about a token gift, but would like a usable web browser in my S (and 3) like the one Elon has promised S and X owners multiple times for over a year. I didn’t buy AP or that would also be a nice present before I die.:p

BTW before anyone hits the disagree icon, try a search of this site. This topic has at least a dozen previous threads.
LOL here in Australia our regulators never even allowed the browser at all, so we just have 6 icons at the top.
I did try the browser on a rental in Europe and I agree it’s pretty dismal.
Apparently the ‘something special’ is a model car, which I think is pretty cool because it’s in the same spec as the car you order. Might have to mount on the dash (if I can find some room amongst all the clutter).