Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received a car with the rear cupholders yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw one, while it solves the immediate problem, you still cant put an iPad holder in them, too flimsy. But will defintely hold a beverage, but maybe not in Ludicrous Mode. I like those floor ones I have seen.

Wait. You saw a Model S with the center console with rear cupholders installed? Not aftermarket, right? Refreshed S with rear cup holders straight from factory.

Met a delightful British gent today aka WHOTPWR with a 42k mile, well customized P85D, with refresh envy. He had recently purchased the integrated center console.......inclusive of rear cup holders. He felt a bit better to learn the new S currently remains without them. ;)

IMG_4493.PNG
IMG_4494.PNG
IMG_4495.PNG
IMG_4497.PNG
You mean like this? Love my rear executive seats!!!

No Model S has been delivered with rear cup holders. You do have to wonder what their thinking, though. What does it take to have something that simple. And, why has it taken so long? And while we're at it, when will the rear center consoles become available again? Did they really burn the design or something?

Damn! I wish executive seats were available for my car. I just don't get what goes on in the heads of some Tesla people -- no rear center console; they remove the Executive Seats option; can't even buy the rear center console anymore...WTF?