Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has EU production started?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The fact that there is nothing published about that worries me. But hey if the vehicle is approved, then the design of the inlet and onboard charge must be complete. Maybe Tesla Motors is too busy with all their announcement to communicate with us annoying Europeans.

+1

I think that there's a complete communications breakdown between the Tesla headquarters and the EU-customer service. A few days ago I asked them the simple question, if there will be a CEE 3x32A EVSE shipped with the car or if I should get one from somewhere else (I think about getting the mobile version of the crOhm EVSE1M40 ). But they're unable to tell me, because they don't have any final information. They even can't tell me for sure, if the double-charger version will support 3x32A (22kW) or 3x63A (43kW).

If they're serious with their goal, to start delivering to european customers next month they should at least know things like that.

I hope the on the truck spotted cars are all demo cars, because they have all the US license plate holder mounted. In case you put an european license plate on the back of the car you most certainly will get an unaesthetic screw. (As shown in the picture, source: focus online video)

ModelSSchraube.png