Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Model S quality improved?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do, it's one where you can look at used/new vehicles, get service, buy stuff for said vehicle or even buy a new one. OH LOOK, here's one that does just that!!!

Dedham | Tesla
Omg lol wtf, seriously you are new aren't you. Do you know what a real dealership is? Tesla doesn't have any traditional dealerships or did you miss the last 10 years of news about Tesla being blocked from having them?

No one was forced to pay a deposit. Tesla actually sped up their timeline based on the overwhelming demand. Why you are still bringing this up just shows again what your true purpose is here.
I brought it up because it proves that much of what they say can't be taken at face value...which is seen in MANY articles here demonstrated by both their sales people and customer support. And nothing has changed for the Y:

Tesla confirms Model Y production progress at Fremont factory, on track for fall 2020 - Electrek

None of what I "ranted" about is even remotely untrue, and I supported it with links validating them...from people that actually tout Tesla daily. You just don't like the fact that a non-owner is making these claims as if I'd have no way or experience despite stating multiple times what interactions I've had when trying to either buy one or get information about one. Funny how you don't have the same amount of energy here for current owners complaining, it's only "well, that hasn't been my experience".

Well....it hasn’t.

But you are obviously not going to buy one. So move on.

None of what I "ranted" about is even remotely untrue, and I supported it with links validating them...from people that actually tout Tesla daily. You just don't like the fact that a non-owner is making these claims as if I'd have no way or experience despite stating multiple times what interactions I've had when trying to either buy one or get information about one. Funny how you don't have the same amount of energy here for current owners complaining, it's only "well, that hasn't been my experience".
Wow you sir are amazing......you keep proving our points about your real reason for being on here.

Omg lol wtf, seriously you are new aren't you. Do you know what a real dealership is? Tesla doesn't have any traditional dealerships or did you miss the last 10 years of news about Tesla being blocked from having them?
Why don't you tell me then what a "real" dealership is, because last I checked (July) I could actually go there, BUY a new/used car there onsite, bring a Tesla there for repair or even buy Tesla swag if necessary. They didn't tell me I can't buy one there, they even showed me how I could do it from one of their desktops if I was ready, genius.

Again, what else do you do at dealerships?!

....they closed showrooms and laid off 3k people, which Musk states may have been a mistake as customer service took a hit, so re did an about face, which I also posted to you.

Are you sure you didn't fall?

And yet you conveniently leave out the new Gigafactory in China, the new one they plan for Europe, the new service centers being added. Most of those layoffs were on the SALES CENTER side.

Twitter

Aaaah, I see. I had the same concerns before I purchased my Tesla, so I joined this Forum a couple years before purchasing, just to make sure I knew all I could prior to purchasing. My eyes were wide open when I purchased, and I love it, despite the issues enumerated in this Forum.
You did the right thing...
I loose all my wisdom when I see a new shiny, fast car at ~$60K discount. As to issues, guess my expectations/standards are different and I value my time more as I get older.

Are you a broken record?
No, did you not understand the fact I just stated? Do you even understand how market demand works? In a market with "no competition" they can't even make money, yet in the land of EVs (China) they plan on opening a factory (primarily because of Trump's tax implications shipping to China) to sell cars that cost almost twice as much....and China has seen a decrease in car buying.

• Funny
Reactions: PWlakewood and SO16