Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have you received your Model Y event invitation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird how we're just 10 days away and invites haven't gone out, short notice for a lot of people. At least Elon made it clear that you can opt to push your invite to the pickup event if you can't make the Y one.

If and when invites get sent out, and if anyone has a +1, I'd love to go! I can drive us, buy dinner, do 500 pushups...

Weird how we're just 10 days away and invites haven't gone out, short notice for a lot of people. At least Elon made it clear that you can opt to push your invite to the pickup event if you can't make the Y one.

If and when invites get sent out, and if anyone has a +1, I'd love to go! I can drive us, buy dinner, do 500 pushups...

I'm checking flights since LAX is right next to the design center. I don't see a time for the event either. Might see if I can fly back to the Bay the same night...

If anyone invited has an extra spot, i’ll provide one night in a Marriott branded hotel near the event with free breakfast and/or concierge lounge access and 4 pm check out. I’ll also drive you to the event in either a Tesla Roadster or a Tesla Model 3 (you pick!). PM me if interested.

Reached out to a manager I know at Tesla asking about when tickets were going to be sent out (he would know about this kind of stuff), he had no information on it. Hopefully we get some more info at the V3 unveil tonight or soon...seeing that we're a week away now.

Reached out to a manager I know at Tesla asking about when tickets were going to be sent out (he would know about this kind of stuff), he had no information on it. Hopefully we get some more info at the V3 unveil tonight or soon...seeing that we're a week away now.
Re the supercharger V3 event, some owners with this referral award saw invites to the V3 event today... I have still been unable to find any examples of model Y invites. Also haven’t seen my early access solar token or 22in wheels come to think of it!

Reactions: Reeler
Re the supercharger V3 event, some owners with this referral award saw invites to the V3 event today... I have still been unable to find any examples of model Y invites. Also haven’t seen my early access solar token or 22in wheels come to think of it!

Yeah, maybe they're waiting until the very last minute to send invites out...seems like they may have underestimated how many people would reach that referral level.

I sure hope Tesla doesn't wait till the 14th to send out invites for the Model Y event.

Yeah, maybe they're waiting until the very last minute to send invites out...seems like they may have underestimated how many people would reach that referral level.

That's most of the reason they killed the referral program to begin with. Too many people got to the special levels and beyond! Tesla Ending The Referral Program On February 1st — But Why? | CleanTechnica

"it appears they were distributed to about 75 people (myself included) who are likely to get about 100 free or heavily discounted Roadsters, costing Tesla about $25 million"

• Informative
Reactions: Lift
It’s been a few years since the last unveiling, I’m sure they have quite the backlog of referrers to work through. Although it’s weird no one here on TMC has come forward about it.

That said, I did see they had updated the description of the award to mention that once events are full, referrers would then receive invites to future events. I just hope my invite isn’t 6 years from now, and has preferrably a month lead time to book travel!