Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told that the car is currently at the Port of San Diego waiting for the next available shipment and the large part of transportation time is waiting at the port for shipment. Hopefully it will be loaded onto a shipment next week. Seems strange that they would ship the cars through San Diego rather than Oakland.

Reactions: nanimac
Took this pic last night at International Marketplace. The 3 looks so tiny even though it’s not

C3DD7560-B269-41CD-B5CA-CD99140DE456.jpeg

I was told that the car is currently at the Port of San Diego waiting for the next available shipment and the large part of transportation time is waiting at the port for shipment. Hopefully it will be loaded onto a shipment next week. Seems strange that they would ship the cars through San Diego rather than Oakland.

I think they used to ship out of Long Beach too.

I was at the SC yesterday when carriers brought in 12 for upcoming deliveries.

I had a service appt. When I got there, I was shocked to see an almost empty front lot - because I remembered EOQ it was so full you could turn one around in the lot.

I'm new to this forum a soon will be a new Tesla P3D owner. I was suppose to take delivery on Dec 8 but had to reschedule to a later date due to holiday season conflicts. So for now,I'm waiting anxiously for it's arrival

If you haven't already, please sign up to be in the Tesla Hawaii Club. Join. We have a few more events planned for the rest of the year and you're still welcome to join us even if you don't have your car yet :)

It is a little long. If I were you, I would be prepping for half that time.

Doesn’t look like it will come in half the time. Car has been sitting in San Diego for over a week with no firm shipping date. I’m just hoping to get it by the end of the year. The following is what I got from my ISA:

“Right now, your vehicle is currently at the San Diego port awaiting shipment. Pasha, our shipping company, has reported a bottleneck of vehicles from multiple companies and has informed us that they are having to reroute some of their ships to other locations and they will not be able to accommodate all fleets awaiting shipment. On top of this, we have experienced a huge surge in Hawaii delivery orders in the past month. Because of the changes to scheduled shipments, I do not have a scheduled departure date for your vehicle.

We will do everything in our power to get you behind the wheel of your vehicle before the end of the year, and are right now seeking out different shipping companies that will be able to guarantee our fleets arrival to the island prior to the end of the year. I have high hopes that this will solve the problem.”

Maybe Elon needs to buy a shipping company.;)