Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully this is true

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181222-102755_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181222-102755_Chrome.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 71
For those looking for a last minute P3, there is a demo one available here in Honolulu for immediate delivery.

It is a long range Performance Model 3 with

Pearl White paint
Black and White Interior
Peformance Pack
20” Wheels
Performance Brakes
Performance Pedal Set
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Premium Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
FSD can be added

$68,080
$5200 Showroom DIscount
Minus $7500 Federal Tax credit as it's available for immediate delivery

Ask for Marie!

Last edited:
Reactions: nanimac
For those looking for a last minute P3, there is a demo one available here in Honolulu for immediate delivery.

It is a long range Performance Model 3 with

Pearl White paint
Black and White Interior
Peformance Pack
20” Wheels
Performance Brakes
Performance Pedal Set
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Premium Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
FSD can be added

$68,080
$5200 Showroom DIscount
Minus $7500 Federal Tax credit as it's available for immediate delivery

Ask for Marie!

That's what I'm waiting for, minus the EAP and premium white interior. New, not the showroom demo!

Reactions: JeffreyY
If my car missed the boat again I'm going to take that one

Holding my breath waiting on the delivery email. If my P3D+ missed the boat, I'm gonna have to race you to the Service Center!

Before my delivery advisor found me a car matching my order that was actually on the way vice sitting in San Diego, I was told that they would have the manifest by December 20 and would be able to confirm weather or not my car was on the ship at that time..... delivery had been delayed until Dec 30. I would think that for deliveries by the end of the year, they should know by now whether or not your cars are on the way. It might make sense to contact your delivery advisor.

If Tesla is making up the lost tax credit, it might be better to wait rather than rush over for a showroom vehicle..... I think it might be worse than a test drive vehicle since so many people have sat in and touched the vehicle, including unsupervised children.... That being said, that is a pretty good discount.

Anyone else get
Breath...relax...

The BOAT is in!!!

VIN is now posted on My Tesla Account!!!

BTW hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Did you get a call confirming your car would be on this boat? Our delivery was rescheduled to December 29 but my Tesla account shows December 30. Either way, I didn't get a call but our vin number has been in my account for a couple of weeks already.

Also there is a killer P100D black, black, with graphite wheels 2017 showroom demo 10K miles but $20K off! And a deal on a showroom X as well. I find the showroom demo discounts to be amazing when combined with a lease (acts as cap cost reduction). If you get one of these and don't otherwise, have a referral, I'd appreciate the referral!

Reactions: Akikiki