Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just RSVPd, although I'm not 100% sure I can be there. Funny how the invite specifically states that charging will not be available. The four chargepoint stalls in the garage will definitely be full!
There are 8 charge point stalls (4 on the 5th floor and 4 on the 6th floor) but employees tend to take up the 6th floor charging stalls as that's where the employee parking is. Depending on the day I see 1-4 stalls taken on the 6th floor however, and I've seen one white tesla that parks very frequently on the 5th floor as well. Maybe that person works for Tesla and has been coming regularly for the store build out.

There are 8 charge point stalls (4 on the 5th floor and 4 on the 6th floor) but employees tend to take up the 6th floor charging stalls as that's where the employee parking is. Depending on the day I see 1-4 stalls taken on the 6th floor however, and I've seen one white tesla that parks very frequently on the 5th floor as well. Maybe that person works for Tesla and has been coming regularly for the store build out.

So, this is a parking lot where we can park for the opening? Where's the parking structure entrance?

So, this is a parking lot where we can park for the opening? Where's the parking structure entrance?
Best way I recommend is to take the King Street exit and head down Kapahulu, turning right onto the Ala Wai Blvd and head down about a mile before turning left on Walina Street. Walina street takes you straight into the parking structure and helps you to avoid the mess that is Kalakaua Ave and Kuhio Ave (it's my daily commute so I know it well). The parking is basically on the Kuhio side of the property, so just catch the elevator to the ground floor and walk across the entire length of the mall to get to Tesla which is on the Kalakaua side of the property. It will be on the left side. You can't miss is because there is only one exit onto Kalakaua.

Reactions: Papafox and Akikiki
Best way I recommend is to take the King Street exit and head down Kapahulu, turning right onto the Ala Wai Blvd and head down about a mile before turning left on Walina Street. Walina street takes you straight into the parking structure and helps you to avoid the mess that is Kalakaua Ave and Kuhio Ave (it's my daily commute so I know it well). The parking is basically on the Kuhio side of the property, so just catch the elevator to the ground floor and walk across the entire length of the mall to get to Tesla which is on the Kalakaua side of the property. It will be on the left side. You can't miss is because there is only one exit onto Kalakaua.

Let's all takeover the valet lot on the 2nd? Floor :)

They had removed the barricades as of yesterday and you can see 2 covered cars inside as they work to clean up the floor. I believe their doors are open today but I'm off so am not close by to pop in and take a look.

Thanks! Will take a look tomorrow. Went to Hanauma bay this morning and I didn't have enough time to walk to IMP.

Here's the photo as of yesterday (took from distance).
DSC_6967-1920x1080.JPG