Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HELP!!! Did something happen last night with newest software download

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning my screen quick action icons are gone the Tesla t is gone the videos of cars around me gone lane markers gone traffic light signals gone what’s going on? Tried hard reboot did nothing
Anyone else having issues?
Tesla T has been long gone since the Holiday update. As for the other issues, double-check you have "Full self drive visualization" checked/enabled. Hope that helps...

Mine updated to 2021.4.11 and I still have visualizations. What is noticeable:

Cold battery "reduced regen" is now non-existent regen. Took a few miles of driving before there was any hint of any regen. Was a little startling at the first intersection when I'm used to reduced regen slowing the car a little bit, but there was none and felt like I was on cruise control.

Another change is that I unplugged, drove around, and used about 4% of the battery. Normally when I plug back in, the TezLab app usually says my battery is ~95% efficient, but today, when I plugged back in it, said I was 126% efficient. Not sure if it's the app or data from the car that caused that change.

Finally, the lane departure auto-intervention is much more aggressive. I take the same curve all the time where I cross the line a bit on the inside of the curve. Today I got the full alerts and intervention on the same curve when I never did before.

I haven't noticed anything else thus far.