Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High EMF readings from passenger side along doors and bottom mat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so this kinda turned into a roast which I don’t mind.

I don’t think we know too much about EMF at this point in order to say whether or not it is harmless.

Maybe exposing ourselves to this dose is an equivalent of a chest x-ray, not bad but not terrible ;)

I will say that at some point plastics, asbestos, lead, non stick pans, and nuclear power were all at some point found to have dangers associated with it.

Anyway I love my tesla and it’s not going to make me think twice about driving it. I only asked cause someone in an much earlier thread stated the emf readings recorded were well below any average car and thought potentially they missed shielding something in mine, that’s all.

edit: no seat heaters not on, wife is indeed very pregnant, and no my car isn’t haunted unless you consider the slight tapping/ pop noises coming near the dash at random times during startup and shutdown.

Ok so this kinda turned into a roast which I don’t mind.

I don’t think we know too much about EMF at this point in order to say whether or not it is harmless.

Maybe exposing ourselves to this dose is an equivalent of a chest x-ray, not bad but not terrible ;)

I will say that at some point plastics, asbestos, lead, non stick pans, and nuclear power were all at some point found to have dangers associated with it.

Anyway I love my tesla and it’s not going to make me think twice about driving it. I only asked cause someone in an much earlier thread stated the emf readings recorded were well below any average car and thought potentially they missed shielding something in mine, that’s all.

edit: no seat heaters not on, wife is indeed very pregnant, and no my car isn’t haunted unless you consider the slight tapping/ pop noises coming near the dash at random times during startup and shutdown.
I understand your concern OP. Especially with your wife being pregnant. But tbh, you can’t completely avoid every thing in this world that’s dangerous or potentially dangerous. Whether it’s BPA, asbestos, mold, chemical from cleaners, ect. If we look for something we’ll find it.