Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, have been a regular visitor here for a while but only until tonight I decided to create an account :redface:

#??? - jh78 - 20/3/2014 - 2/4/2014 - Summer/Fall 2014 - P85+/Solid White/Pano Roof/Tech Pack/Grey 21"/Extended Leather/Matte Wood/Fog/Sensor/Premium Lighting/Black Leather

getting more and more excited although we hear both good and bad things about the HK config.

Welcome to the forums, jh78!

Your information has been added to the list on page 1 of this thread.

Are you planning to come for the RHD test drive? There might be a meet up there, a chance to see other future Tesla model S owners.

- - - Updated - - -

The current service center is way too small for the number of Model S coming to HK.

Could it be possible they would keep two service centres? If there are really a lot of cars coming, it could make some sense (and keeping the current one suits me, much closer to me :rolleyes: )

Update, as I was looking at Tesla Motors recruitment page ( Careers | Tesla Motors ), and if you browse the locations, scroll down to Hong Kong, this comes up:

Tesla Recruitment - locations May 2014.png

So it seems possible, actually, that there are plans for two service centers to be opened at the same time, with one store only at the moment.

Kings Palace Plz is the one in Tsuen Wan, while the other one so far is just called "Hong Kong 2-Service" - Hong Kong Island, South side?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, jh78!

Your information has been added to the list on page 1 of this thread.

Are you planning to come for the RHD test drive? There might be a meet up there, a chance to see other future Tesla model S owners.

Yes I have signed up for both weekends and waiting for Tesla's call to confirm. For dinner meetup I can only do 24 (Saturday). Okay for lunch meetup any day.

Hello.
Have been luring around for a while. Here's my first post.
Ordered earlier this month for a P85 in Grey. Tan Leather with Carbon Fiber trim. Panoramic Sunroof, Air Suspension, Tech Package, Premium sound. 19in Cyclones. Premium Center Console (Preorder).
They tell me estimated delivery date, end of sep. I will take that with a huge grain of salt.

Hello.
Ordered earlier this month for a P85 in Grey. Tan Leather with Carbon Fiber trim. Panoramic Sunroof, Air Suspension, Tech Package, Premium sound. 19in Cyclones. Premium Center Console (Preorder).
They tell me estimated delivery date, end of sep. I will take that with a huge grain of salt.

Congrats!!

Which option is the premium center console? I don't see that in the HK design configuration screen.

Nevermind I found it here: Shop Tesla Gear Premium Center Console

Looks very nice. I would want that.

Last edited:
Hello.

Welcome to the forums, and as future owner, wslam!

I put you in the list in the first post (page one, click here #1 ), please correct or amend if it isn't correct.

DITB: I switch to 85kWh a while ago - can you update first post (although I am told battery size has no impact on delivery sequence).

Ah, yes, I remember you wrote that. I think it is a wise choice, both for battery life, resale value as well as less need to worry about charging (although I know you have a zapper at home for your model S)

Wait, it already says 85?

I can see your own post further below, where it says 60, but I cannot edit your posts ... or what do you mean?

Ops, I didn't bother to get 2 seq# but I will email and ask for two now. Please put two MS under "Family and Friends": Waidy's sister and Waidy's brother.

• Waidy's sister - Deposit Feb 22, 2014, Confirm Feb 25, 2014, expect first boat after sig delivery, S85+TechPkg+TwinCharger+ParkSensor+YachtFloor+ObecheWood.
  • Waidy's brother - Deposit Apr 18, 2014, Confirm Apr 22, 2014, expect first boat after sig delivery, 85+TechPkg+ParkSensor+YachtFloor+ObecheWood+AlcantaraHeadliner&Dashboard

Ops, I didn't bother to get 2 seq# but I will email and ask for two now. Please put two MS under "Family and Friends": Waidy's sister and Waidy's brother.

• Waidy's sister - Deposit Feb 22, 2014, Confirm Feb 25, 2014, expect first boat after sig delivery, S85+TechPkg+TwinCharger+ParkSensor+YachtFloor+ObecheWood.
  • Waidy's brother - Deposit Apr 18, 2014, Confirm Apr 22, 2014, expect first boat after sig delivery, 85+TechPkg+ParkSensor+YachtFloor+ObecheWood+AlcantaraHeadliner&Dashboard

Done!

Consider adding the orders to the map also: World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

Here is what the map looks like now, only 9 pins as far as I can see, less than half the active HK users here.

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=295135

No-one out in Yuen Long, Sha Tin, Tuen Mun, Lantau or Sheung Shui, except one in Tuen Mun?

Central/TST and Sai Kung seem dominant according to these sparse data ...