TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How long after US release do we usually get updates in Canada

Discussion in 'Canada' started by CMoZ, Sep 27, 2019.

1. CMoZ

CMoZ Member

In the past what's the update lag been between it being released in the US and Canada? Getting pretty impatient waiting for V10 :)

2. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Member

I'm guessing if we get v10 it will be next week at the earliest and no smart summon.

3. CMoZ

CMoZ Member

Why would you say no smart summon? EAP users in Canada seem to have had smart summon

4. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Member

Just a guess based on the limitations of our existing summon. Hopefully I'm wrong, didn't know EAP users had it.

5. Baked76

Baked76 @TeslaLondon

smart summon is for anyone who bought FSD.

6. steilkurve

steilkurve Member

Some reports suggest V10 has started to rollout in Canada. Didn’t know the web site but a Twitter search result pointed me to TeslainCanada.ca which says a Model 3 owner in Brampton got it. All features were present except Smart Summon.

Now, looking at TeslaFi, I notice a slowdown in the rollout so not sure will see more cars show up with it over the weekend up here.

• Informative x 1
  7. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Member

I got my V10 update today.

2019.32.11 I have FSD and HW3 (i think) and there is no smart summon

Something new is that the toggle for 'Require Continuous Press' for summon now appears, and is locked to 'yes' with a warning saying Continuous Press always required in this region.

8. Armandaz

Armandaz New Member

Any ideas about the UK?

9. CMoZ

CMoZ Member

Yep question answered. I got the Update Yesterday morning. No Smart Summon included though :(

10. 5_+JqckQttqck

5_+JqckQttqck Active Member

My car shows V10 installed (2019.32.11 bac8c51) - It is at the Mississauga SC for a front axle clicking though. So they probably pushed it or it came naturally. It's rolling out fleet wide according to TeslaFi.

upload_2019-9-30_10-56-33.png

11. Dexmot74

Dexmot74 Member

Its already rolling out to Canada. Current roll out is FSD owners first. No Smart Summon though.

12. GooseSerbus

GooseSerbus Member

I have FSD and I got 2019.32.11 this morning

13. Baked76

Baked76 @TeslaLondon

Message transport Canada about smart summon.