Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many miles a year will you drive your model ☰?

How many miles a year will you drive your model ☰?

• >8,000

• 8,000-12,000

• 12,000-16,000

• 16,000-20,000

• 20,000-25,000

• 25,000-30,000

• Living in it

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you expect your driving habits to change once you have your model ☰?

I drive about 20,000 in my current daily and about 5,000 in my girlfriends car. I suspect my model ☰ will inherit the mileage of both cars considering I usually only drive her car because it's an automatic .

If it works out like I plan, it will take the place of my current car used for commuting. About 140 mile daily round trip commute, so likely over 25,000 miles. Nice thing is there is a supercharging station within 100 yards of my parking lot at work.

I am currently on pace for 30,000 miles per year, mostly because I use my car for business trips so often. I expect that to fall back down to around 20,000 miles per year by the time I take delivery of the Model 3. Of course, my leisure miles may make up the gap. :D

Easily 30k+ per year. My daily commute is 130 miles or so, and we do short day trips to visit family a couple hours away every couple of weekends. Having the M3 won't mean I take more road trips...I do like staying at home. :) But it DOES mean I'll have a lot more fun and be far more comfortable when I DO drive.

Do you expect your driving habits to change once you have your model ☰?

I drive about 20,000 in my current daily and about 5,000 in my girlfriends car. I suspect my model ☰ will inherit the mileage of both cars considering I usually only drive her car because it's an automatic .
i actually only drive about 400 miles a month. I also drive a 2001 Sentra. Once i get my Model 3 i will literally live in the car. I'll probably just become an uber driver just so i can drive it all day.

I have four, 90 mile drives every two weeks that add up to ~ 9500 miles a year. The rest of the time I am either a home-body or out on a bicycle.
My wife still tends to drive the ~ 4 miles into town, so that will become mostly Tesla miles unless she sees the error of her ways and bicycles more ;-)