Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Safety Score 98 waiting for FSD 10.4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How does a 100 from Nov 7 not get FSD 10.4 and a 98 get FSD 10.4?
Seems like the ONLY 98 that got it also which is strange considering Elon tweeted that 98 will wait now till 10.4.
Hmm, I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize the same guy had posted twice. Thought for a minute that was two separate 98s who just got it.

It does seem odd given Elon's latest tweet. I'd be curious if the 98 who says he just got it has ever been anything higher than a 98, or if that's the highest score he's had. Could be a case of getting lucky on the score capture and then falling off to a 98 afterward.

So the 98 guy who just got the push it just got revoked because it said I wasn’t paying attention or had my hand on the steering wheel. I literally had my hands on and gave nudges on it periodically. I am so dang pissed right now! I was so excited it was working so well than gone!! SUCH BS

I have had a 98 since day 1 of safety scores being a thing. I drove over 4,000 miles in that time period, often right in the middle of the city on challenging, overcrowded streets, and still managed to maintain it. I thought at this point I was basically home free, since with so many miles logged, it would take a whole lot of dings before it would be enough to drag my average down.

....aaaaaaand then an hour ago I just had 2 totally bogus FCWs in one short drive, and my score fell to a 97 for the first time ever. Someone shoot me, please. Or please let there have been a score capture earlier today before it happened. Please god I'll never ask for anything else ever again 🤣

I have had a 98 since day 1 of safety scores being a thing. I drove over 4,000 miles in that time period, often right in the middle of the city on challenging, overcrowded streets, and still managed to maintain it. I thought at this point I was basically home free, since with so many miles logged, it would take a whole lot of dings before it would be enough to drag my average down.

....aaaaaaand then an hour ago I just had 2 totally bogus FCWs in one short drive, and my score fell to a 97 for the first time ever. Someone shoot me, please. Or please let there have been a score capture earlier today before it happened. Please god I'll never ask for anything else ever again 🤣

You can always reboot the system BEFORE you go into Park (two finger salute, hold both scroll wheels down), and the current trip won't be recorded. I don't think that is cheating for trips with bogus FCW.