Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Safety Score 98 waiting for FSD 10.4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I'm finally at 99. Actually got there last Sunday, but my fiance got a forward collision warning mid-week that dropped us back to 98. Up to 99 again though, with an old FCW rolling off from earlier in the month. Of course just in time for the rollout to have slowed to a crawl.

Sounds like quite a few folks stuck on 10.3? I'm guessing at this point 10.5 is my best hope.

Downloading 2021.36.8.5 (FSD 10.4) now over LTE!!

Reactions: K5TRX
I've been at 98 for a while and last night decided I'd check to see what I needed to get to 99. Turns out I only needed about 20 miles with a 100 rating so I went out for a quick drive. Got back and the app showed a score of 99. 10.4 is installing now.

I used the spreadsheet in this post to figure out where I was at: Safety Score (Thanks to n.one.one)

Make sure you make a copy of the spreadsheet before entering your data!

I added up the miles driven on each of the daily scores and got my total miles driven and then plugged that number in with the five scores on the main Safety Score page on one line of the spreadsheet. That gave me my raw score. Then, on the next line I just left the raw score in column V at 100 and plugged in different mileage amounts in column T until the cumulative rounded amount in column Z reached 99.

That's what I did but someone can chime in if there's an easier way (especially finding total miles driven).

🎉🥳 Whoo Hoo!! Finally !!! I'm SO EXCITED to get the FSD beta - 36.8.5 showed up today. My Safety Score moved to 99 on Sunday when an bad day dropped off from 30 days ago. Wow! What a crazy, happy feeling to be finally done with the Safety Score game. I realize the beta is not ready for prime time. It's still a beta. That's fine. I'm up for a new challenge and couldn't be happier to be 'in the game'. And the rest of the world has no idea what we're all going through to get this mostly-baked self-driving software. Our relatives at Thanksgiving will never begin to understand what we've done for the past 45 days. "You did what? Why would you do that?"

I’m confused! I have a 99 safety score and 150 miles, today is day 7. I did not get any emails but the app and car said update 2021.36.8.5 was available today so I installed it. My safety score disappeared from the app and I still do not have FSD (the car says I’m still signed up and in the que). What did I do wrong? Should I have FSD? If I got 2021.36.8.5 does that mean I am invited to FSD? I reset phone, logged out and back into app (iPhone) and no safet score, no FSD in the car. ??????