Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Sigs have ordered?

Have you ordered your Signature X yet?

• Yes, I have ordered my Signature X.

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No, I haven't configured my Sig X order yet.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • I transferred my Signature X order to a regular production X order.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I cancelled my Signature X order.

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since we are now coming up on one week since all Signature reservations were invited to configure, I'm curious about how many of the 1200+ Sig people have actually configured or finalized their order. Looking at ModelXTracker.com, there are only 72 Sigs who have signed up on this excellent website and have ordered their vehicle. I'm puzzled that this number is so low, so I thought perhaps a poll could shed some light on how many Sig reservation holders have actually ordered, at least within the subset of TMC readers.

Ron
SigX #1015

Last edited:
It could be that people are scared away by the separate login, but I'd imagine most of the active posters on here have signed up for the tracker as well. What this indicates more than anything is less than 10% of Signature holders are active forum participants. I think there's a common misconception that the majority of owners and early reservation holders are active here, but it's far from the case.

It could be that people are scared away by the separate login, but I'd imagine most of the active posters on here have signed up for the tracker as well. What this indicates more than anything is less than 10% of Signature holders are active forum participants. I think there's a common misconception that the majority of owners and early reservation holders are active here, but it's far from the case.
My informal analysis at the reveal event was TMC and Tesla.com forum posters were in the minority. Most people have work to do or other interests to keep them busy. :smile:

Here is the latest date from Model X tracker:

Order Graph.jpg

I ordered the day of the launch and the 7 day waiting period was scheduled to end on 10/6 and did end with a 3:36AM email chime this morning. There was a warning email the morning of the 6th.

I ordered the day of the launch and the 7 day waiting period was scheduled to end on 10/6 and did end with a 3:36AM email chime this morning. There was a warning email the morning of the 6th.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering how this worked. I have 2 more days before mine goes final. I take it they haven't given you a delivery date yet.