Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Teslas you see a day?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t have a Tesla Model 3 but am trying to decide between AWD and Performance. Also, what color, which wheels, a nice problem to have. So I’ll try to get a good look when I see one on the road.
Performance. Red. Then powder coat the wheels in satin black. Red, obviously, because red cars are faster.

Seriously, I have a lot of self-control so don’t abuse the acceleration on public roads - too much. However, when I consider it safe and do really press the accelerator fully, I am consistently shocked by the g force(s). It’s amazing. If Tesla offers a Ludicrous upgrade, I’m on it.

Reactions: tccartier
Probably about 3 a week on average now in exurban-rural TN (not counting the 4 that are now owned by people I know!) which is insane - I probably saw about 6 in all of 2018 (besides mine), 2 or 3 in 2017.

If I go to Nashville or Franklin/Brentwood (poshy suburbs) I am now guaranteed at least one sighting, likely more.

Sweden,

On a daily basis: A lot of Model S cruising around. However, only seen two of the same Model X-s frequently as well, (living quite next to them both).

Were in the mountains skiing a couple of months ago and there were actually a lot of Model X-s. And a lot of envy, :)

I am in Venice FL this week with touristy trips to Sarasota seeing 3s daily Xs maybe one a day but very few S.

Did see the Chargpoint at Mote plugged up with a Volt and a I think Fusion Hybrid only one plugged in for more than 3 hours while we were there. Would have been upset if we had my car and needed the charge. Can't talk the wife into a 2000mile found trip yet.

Probably about 3 a week on average now in exurban-rural TN (not counting the 4 that are now owned by people I know!) which is insane - I probably saw about 6 in all of 2018 (besides mine), 2 or 3 in 2017.

If I go to Nashville or Franklin/Brentwood (poshy suburbs) I am now guaranteed at least one sighting, likely more.
I live in Franklin, you are right. On any outing around town I will usually see 2-3, they are everywhere.