Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Teslas you see a day?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Atlanta has been a big market for EVs, at least within the southeastern US. I see 2 or 3 Teslas just about every time I drive somewhere within my neighborhood. Driving a little further to somewhere else within the city I'll usually see a few more than that.

Living in Socal (specifically in the Inland Empire) I see about 3-4 Teslas everyday on my way to work in Riverside and to the gym near Rancho Cucamonga (near the infamous always busy SC at Victoria Gardens).

I'm happy to see more and more Teslas on the roads now that the lowest Model 3 variant is reasonable priced for people to "afford"

Living in Socal (specifically in the Inland Empire) I see about 3-4 Teslas everyday on my way to work in Riverside and to the gym near Rancho Cucamonga (near the infamous always busy SC at Victoria Gardens).

I'm happy to see more and more Teslas on the roads now that the lowest Model 3 variant is reasonable priced for people to "afford"

Hello neighbor. I see tons of them now. More than any current model Audi, BMW or Mercedes. Its a beautiful thing! To be fair I work at a hospital and 10 of them are always there.

Reactions: follow.johnny
In St. Louis, MO, 6-10 a day.
On my commute today, I was approaching my exit, but there was a model 3 advancing through traffic. Tried to both catch up to the M3 (to see how equipped) and to take my exit and got so distracted that I almost rear ended an ICE.

You see, I don’t have a Tesla Model 3 but am trying to decide between AWD and Performance. Also, what color, which wheels, a nice problem to have. So I’ll try to get a good look when I see one on the road.