Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many will look into the F-150 Lightning?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol……..
Great contribution
Let me guess you saw it on the Internet so it must be true !! thanks for the chuckle
Please supply LEGIT info/ facts
My neighbor has the lucid air dream from original release last month. He likes it better overall than his model S. He gets 450 miles on average so far at full charge. I took it for about a 50 mile drive the fit and finish is exceptional as well as the ride.
Just keeping it real around here
Yeah and my neighbor has Rivian lol

Hello all. I am new to the board and I'm glad to see such a enriched discussion on the Lightning. I reserved a Lightning 6 days after the rollout last may and I was pretty confident that I'd be plugging in a Lightning sometime in 2022 but now I'm not sure anymore. I have a 2007 F-150 that has been good to me for 15 years but now it's time to upgrade.

I just wanted to get my first post in the books and I will keep my fingers crossed in hopes of getting my chance to order a Lariat with all the bells and whistles. I will keep checking back here to see if anyone has been notified to order their Lightning. :)

Hello all. I am new to the board and I'm glad to see such a enriched discussion on the Lightning. I reserved a Lightning 6 days after the rollout last may and I was pretty confident that I'd be plugging in a Lightning sometime in 2022 but now I'm not sure anymore. I have a 2007 F-150 that has been good to me for 15 years but now it's time to upgrade.

I just wanted to get my first post in the books and I will keep my fingers crossed in hopes of getting my chance to order a Lariat with all the bells and whistles. I will keep checking back here to see if anyone has been notified to order their Lightning. :)
And you joined Tesla forum to discuss Ford car?

Hello all. I am new to the board and I'm glad to see such a enriched discussion on the Lightning. I reserved a Lightning 6 days after the rollout last may and:)
Welcome aboard!

Have you heard anything from your preferred dealership yet? You might want to discuss pricing (dealer markups) to get that out of the way now to see if you're going to stay with them. Some dealerships are not marking up the truck, and others are asking crazy markups.

Reactions: Leeclanual
BTW, with the pricing on the Silverado and Lightning now being available, the CT is sure to offer a $100k model with the Starting price of the Dual Motor at around $70k and possibly a $50k Dual Motor?

I mean there’s no reason for Tesla to offer a $40k CT, Ford and Chevy beat them to that market already.

• Funny
Reactions: WhiteWi
BTW, with the pricing on the Silverado and Lightning now being available, the CT is sure to offer a $100k model with the Starting price of the Dual Motor at around $70k and possibly a $50k Dual Motor?

I mean there’s no reason for Tesla to offer a $40k CT, Ford and Chevy beat them to that market already.
The market is growing which is a good thing. Other manufacturers entering this space validate the existing participants.

Excellent comparison by a veteran in EV writing.

Title: 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV faces off against 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning