Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How often does Tesla miss their delivery window ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious to know if there was something unique about that one shipment. When I got the "surprise" call that my car was in, I specifically mentioned hearing about border delays. My DS said he hadn't heard of that, and that my shipment at least came in when they were expecting it. Perhaps there's some paperwork that the driver or trucking company didn't deal with and it really was just a "one-off".

We were not told what caused the delay but this was the second "one-off" delivery delay they had when delivering to Quebec. I'm not sure if the truck was only carrying cars destined for here but still I'm surprised that the DS was not aware of the issue.

and I quote "[/COLOR]The purpose of air suspension is to provide a smooth, constant ride quality" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_suspension

Given our pothole-filled, bumpy, terrible roads, I can say that I've actually been able to feel the ride improvement from air suspension. I can still feel every pothole and bump... but they're sort of... muffled. I don't know how else to describe it.

The air suspension is no doubt less valuable in places with manicured highways.

I placed my order for a P85 in November 2012. Finalized in late December and was given a delivery window (in January) between Jan 28th - March 14th. We received our MS today. So they hit the middle of the window. Reservation was 13506...VIN 6211