Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How soon will the next Model 3 be delivered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We need to wait another 5 weeks until end of quarter, when Tesla should report number of S,X and 3s delivered for the quarter. Even if we knew exactly how many were produced/delivered each week, it wouldn't be a reliable predictor of future production performance as issues can pop up at any time and slow things down. But a 3 month total is far more significant statistically specially comparing with guidance.

@TEG,
Any chance that you will post another one of those nice pictures at the end of August, like you did back in post #32?

While it was user Cosmacelf who asked imprudently where the data for the image came from, I'll be so bold as to imprudently ask whether another such image might just coalesce out of the ether of the surrounding universe and end up right here in this thread.

Seems possible, eh?

RT

@TEG,
Any chance that you will post another one of those nice pictures at the end of August, like you did back in post #32?

While it was user Cosmacelf who asked imprudently where the data for the image came from, I'll be so bold as to imprudently ask whether another such image might just coalesce out of the ether of the surrounding universe and end up right here in this thread.

Seems possible, eh?

RT

m3-loc1.png

m3-loc2.png

m3-loc3.png

The location information is not nearly that accurate / precise.

(No, I don't have actual addresses, no, I don't know who owns these cars, no, I can't mess with their settings remotely, ... )

I was able to figure out what options some cars have (including auto pilot and FSD), but that is a long story.

Reactions: SlicedBr3ad