Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to contact Tesla with regards to a car Service/Repair?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a few questions to ask Tesla Servicing before the car goes in on the 10th Jan. I've had no contact on how long it could take, whether I will receive a loan car or not. Few other questions too.

Is there a number I can call or something? I've tried replying the the texts but not had any reply so far.

thanks

Reactions: Alan J
I have a few questions to ask Tesla Servicing before the car goes in on the 10th Jan. I've had no contact on how long it could take, whether I will receive a loan car or not. Few other questions too.

Is there a number I can call or something? I've tried replying the the texts but not had any reply so far.

thanks
All service is generally handled through the app these days. You should pose your question there.

You can also try calling your local service center but you may not get any answer.

Upvote 0
Once you book the service through the app, you'll get a text to confirm it. You can reply to that text as often and whenever you want. Someone from tesla will respond to your queries. It's pretty good. What's not good is that my car is about to go in for warranty work for its 4th time in a year since new!

Reactions: Leeclanual
Upvote 0
All service is generally handled through the app these days. You should pose your question there.

You can also try calling your local service center but you may not get any answer.
I called them locally who were really helpful. Apparently the person who "replied" to my sms, didn't do it properly and selected it as an internal comms reply. Either way Hayley on the phone sorted it all very quickly. Very impressed with her help.

Reactions: GRiLLA
Upvote 0