Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to purchase Homelink

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks guys, glad to hear it's worth the investment. I just ordered it. Wonder how long it takes to get it? Maybe I should schedule a service appointment now since it's taking a couple of weeks to get into the service center.

I just ordered mine. I will wait until it gets here then schedule service. I am hopeful they will come to me.

Thanks guys, glad to hear it's worth the investment. I just ordered it. Wonder how long it takes to get it? Maybe I should schedule a service appointment now since it's taking a couple of weeks to get into the service center.
Depends on your service center. When I got notification that the shipment was coming I setup the appointment. Package arrived the day before service.

I read a couple of issues with the Homelink but not too many seem to be disappointed in it, what are your thoughts?
Works perfectly in the car (same as when I had my Model S). The first few times I tried to use it through the app, it told me that I didn't have a compatible homelink device. Then a few days later, tried again and now it seems to work fine. I figured it must've taken them a few days to update my configuration in the app. Other than that, you will love it.

My Garage Door opener is an old LiftMaster Elite unit and I had doubts but it got easily programmed. It took around 2 weeks for mine to arrive. It comes in a box that should remain sealed and Service Center will open it.